Happy New Year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year to everybody that has got involved in some way with Tpf and plasterers news.

It has been an exceptionally good year but 2016 is going to be massive and with our 10 year birthday coming very soon it should be a year to remember

Thanks again

Danny

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

happy new year to all on the forum -----------------even the southerners :inocente::lol:

hope you all get your rewards for your hard work ---:birra:

Screenshot_2016-01-01-14-13-32-1.png

Happy New Year to you all from Geason.

All the very best for 2016

Lynn x

I WON £50,000 today on scratch card..my joker brother in law always gives me 2 scratch cards on new years day..the yellow one won nothing the green one Irish lotto scratched it off £50,000 winnings ,me jumping around nearly in tears of joy then says it's a joke card,
Flipping knob
Well peed off now
Happy new year everyone.
Put your prices up is my new year's resolution,Vince

WP_20160101_20_34_26_Pro.jpg

Reactions: tam
That's f**k**g quality
Always play jokes on each other..he got me bad though,all the family here as well..me absolutely jumping around never been so happy then so sad,took me half hour to realise I won nothing.

I WON £50,000 today on scratch card..my joker brother in law always gives me 2 scratch cards on new years day..the yellow one won nothing the green one Irish lotto scratched it off £50,000 winnings ,me jumping around nearly in tears of joy then says it's a joke card,
Flipping knob
Well peed off now
Happy new year everyone.

View attachment 9055

lol :D Please tell me there is film footage????

Cant believe my kid is 1 in a couple of weeks, last year went so fast....have a good one everybody.
Happy new year to every one I've liked on the site .every one I've argued whith I hope u go bankrupt no joke have a nice and successful year everybody .And by the way m8 I my kid is 75this year time goes m8 make the most of them when ther young like that

Flipping knob
Well peed off now
Happy new year everyone.

View attachment 9055
yeah these things can escalate
shark_big.jpg
:sorprendido3:

Happy new year to every one I've liked on the site .every one I've argued whith I hope u go bankrupt no joke have a nice and successful year everybody .And by the way m8 I my kid is 75this year time goes m8 make the most of them when ther young like that

:wtf: how old are you then mate? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.