Happy New Year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year

thanks to all the support and thanks to the moderators.... i hope everybody has a greT new year

Danny

The only way this will be a happy new year is if Pippa gets reinstated.............................:RpS_thumbdn:

oh and happy new year everyone..........................except morph...............:flapper:

I was a year older yesterday... Feckin 40! :-0

Anyways, Happy new year to everyone and the lucky lucky barsterward who knows this lass....

301759_4330197649436_1772227061_n.jpg

:rolleyes) :RpS_thumbsup:

Happy 40 Rhys ,thing can,t get any worse :huh: and have a good one ,with the new aches and pain ,hair lose ,going grey ... Happy New Year !!!:RpS_thumbup: and welcome to the club of old gits

Happy 40 Rhys ,thing can,t get any worse :huh: and have a good one ,with the new aches and pain ,hair lose ,going grey ... Happy New Year !!!:RpS_thumbup: and welcome to the club of old gits

I've got aches and pains, hairs getting thin and is like a badgers arse! :RpS_laugh:

Apart from that I'm great :RpS_thumbup:

Happy new year to everyone :RpS_thumbup:
Happy 40th Birthday for yesterday Rhys :RpS_thumbup:
Happy 60th Birthday for tomorrow Bubbles :RpS_thumbsup:

No Comment
I'm not allowed to talk to you during the court case.

Come on man its all one sided, she grew the stuff had a puff, went all balistic contacted all my girlfriend and now suddenly its all MY fault, i need a new barrister youre bias :RpS_sneaky: you and Arti will get me hanged

Come on man its all one sided, she grew the stuff had a puff, went all balistic contacted all my girlfriends and now suddenly its all MY fault, i need a new hamster youre bias :RpS_sneaky: you and Arti will get me hanged

:RpS_confused: eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.