Happy New Year & Thanks Danny

Now that I'm a mod this place should improve exponentially. Just need to clip @flynnyman wings and get him going full throttle and be more opinionated.

Cheers for the opportunity @Danny

This place is s**t. All it as done is cost me money on all the bullshit trowels. The best tip I got is how to clean your trowels with soda. Apart from that I still know as much as I did b4 I was on here. f**k all. @Danny can I have a pint glass.

This place is s**t. All it as done is cost me money on all the bullshit trowels. The best tip I got is how to clean your trowels with soda. Apart from that I still know as much as I did b4 I was on here. f**k all. @Danny can I have a pint glass.
Have you not benefited from the unifinish reviews buddy?

Happy new year forum :birra:

Worked all the way through Christmas in the end and just finished my last job today, bit strange I know but that's me broke up now for my belated Xmas break buzzing about the new year now
:laola:
Clemo got it right stuff January, February booked out solid which is unusual for me tbh, trip to Qatar and relax.
Wish you all a prosperous new year , my gut feeling is it's gonna be better than any other in plaster world
:laola:

IMG_6350.JPG
Statement from the @theclemo archives

Happy new year fellow spreads
No love to the multi trades though

Pagey