Happy Monday

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Love Mondays. Just gobbed it and basically face planted a toilet. Toilet then fell with me. Covered in toilet water.

Trowels ok tho.

524A7836-E050-43A5-A8C2-5EEC957BF57D.jpeg

At first I thought I was having one of those Mondays. Got here at 07:30 just to open up so that the digger and dumper can go off hire. They're not coming until lunchtime.

Then I thought about it properly and it turns out OK tbh. I'll sit on my arse making lists, a few phone calls, early lunch then off home about 13:00. Add today to the "extras" list and bill the customer. There's worse ways to make a living (y)

At first I thought I was having one of those Mondays. Got here at 07:30 just to open up so that the digger and dumper can go off hire. They're not coming until lunchtime.

Then I thought about it properly and it turns out OK tbh. I'll sit on my arse making lists, a few phone calls, early lunch then off home about 13:00. Add today to the "extras" list and bill the customer. There's worse ways to make a living (y)
Larry do you like playing scrabble?

Another customer ripped off advising the customers to skims bathroom over your bumpy skim
Give the money back You might as well of robbed her purse

It’s an empty warehouse kid. The toilets been put in temporarily so me
N my lads got one to use, hence not attached. This ones nearly done then got another 2 to do. You busy? Or do you just sit on here waiting for me to post you saddo