Happy Birthday to our Queen.

He’s not in the trade he doesn’t get any of it! That’s why tapegate was such a huge disaster!! Extremely embarrassing for him I am surprised he stayed after the massive no huuuuuuuge!!! Tape fail!
1587470253215.gif

sorry but i do not see the need for a royal family in a modern society,if you look back at tv footage in the 1940/50/60/,the streets are packed,not nowadays as each generation comes round they are more realistic then before,and this from me a plasterer who took a day off at the time for dianas funeral,halfway through skimming a loft conversion , sadly not now ,

sorry but i do not see the need for a royal family in a modern society,if you look back at tv footage in the 1940/50/60/,the streets are packed,not nowadays as each generation comes round they are more realistic then before,and this from me a plasterer who took a day off at the time for dianas funeral,halfway through skimming a loft conversion , sadly not now ,
Screenshot_20200421-162034_Chrome.jpg

She died at weekend

Is it untrue like your occult nonsense

Just because you don't share the same opinions doesn't mean other people's opinions are nonsense.

To find out if the Daily Mail and Metro promote the royals, it's very easy. Just get hold of a copy and, generally speaking, you'll tend to find at least one full-page article mentioning them in glowing terms.

I don't really care, one way or the other.

Just because you don't share the same opinions doesn't mean other people's opinions are nonsense.
Tell me where you got the reference to the number then, I dont disagree or agree with occult number symbolism, I have no opinion on it, but the number you mentioned doesn't have one

To find out if the Daily Mail and Metro promote the royals, it's very easy. Just get hold of a copy and, generally speaking, you'll tend to find at least one full-page article mentioning them in glowing terms.

I don't really care, one way or the other.

It does if it means you believe in ghosts, witches or UFOs.

Tell me where you got the reference to the number then, I dont disagree or agree with occult number symbolism, I have no opinion on it, but the number you mentioned doesn't have one

As I said several days ago, I'm not going to get into occultism on this forum. I'm not 'into' the topic myself - I'm just well aware that numerology and gematria are widely used in occultism, and the number I mentioned several days ago does have several 'dark' and 'light' meanings.

And, just to be clear, I'm not a person who looks for disagreements with people on forums - I don't have any beef with you. All I'm saying is, you can easily find information using an internet search, rather than just having a knee-jerk reaction of deriding the person who posted something you don't agree with, just because they don't wish to spoonfeed you with info you can easily find for yourself, if you take the time to look.

Peace.

As I said several days ago, I'm not going to get into occultism on this forum. I'm not 'into' the topic myself - I'm just well aware that numerology and gematria are widely used in occultism, and the number I mentioned several days ago does have several 'dark' and 'light' meanings.

And, just to be clear, I'm not a person who looks for disagreements with people on forums - I don't have any beef with you. All I'm saying is, you can easily find information using an internet search, rather than just having a knee-jerk reaction of deriding the person who posted something you don't agree with, just because they don't wish to spoonfeed you with info you can easily find for yourself, if you take the time to look.

Peace.
No beef either way bud(y)
It's a subject I've looked at and never seen that number referenced for significance, that's all my point was in the previous thread

LOL, yeah, but it's still OK to believe in magic, innit? :estudioso:

There's only Darren Brown who can do real magic.

My favourite people are the ones who think that the illuminati leave clues everywhere for fun and only them and their buddies are clever enough to see them.

See, SEE?

SHEEPLE, WAKE UP!

There's only Darren Brown who can do real magic.

My favourite people are the ones who think that the illuminati leave clues everywhere for fun and only them and their buddies are clever enough to see them.

See, SEE?

SHEEPLE, WAKE UP!

:)

Sarcasm aside, anything in life can be viewed on an infinite number of levels.

Although we can discuss numerous things and whether each of us believes them to be true, false, credible, or nonsense, they're all relative terms, anyway.

Ultimately, I don't believe anything is 'true' or 'false' in conventional terms. I see it all as just a dream of consciousness, so none of it really matters, one way or another.

Fun to bounce ideas around, though.

:)

Sarcasm aside, anything in life can be viewed on an infinite number of levels.

Although we can discuss numerous things and whether each of us believes them to be true, false, credible, or nonsense, they're all relative terms, anyway.

Ultimately, I don't believe anything is 'true' or 'false' in conventional terms. I see it all as just a dream of consciousness, so none of it really matters, one way or another.

Fun to bounce ideas around, though.
Stella 3,7,11 or 14?

Explains a lot.

I actually like the queen , think she's done a top job and been a real credit to this country sadly let down by Andy peedopandy , Charles has always been out of his depth but Wills and Harry are decent enough