Hangover cure

lurpak

Looks pretty awesome that!!!! Now dribbling like baby forgot crib today starving
4 Richmond thick sausages, slow cooked in oil derived from italian olives, 3 suculant pieces of Hertfordshire oak smoked back bacon, crispy in the right places, double yolked velvet smooth egg slowly dripping down the thick sliced bread. All delivered on 3 slices, perfectly cut in the center

Oh and a dollop of brown sauce

4 Richmond thick sausages, slow cooked in oil derived from italian olives, 3 suculant pieces of Hertfordshire oak smoked back bacon, crispy in the right places, double yolked velvet smooth egg slowly dripping down the thick sliced bread. All delivered on 3 slices, perfectly cut in the center

Thanks for the epic description lol

Gordon ramsay of fast food

Gibbo

Private Member

Richmond are wank

lurpak

Farms have cows your thinking stables
They also have little rich girls horses that they got for Christmas and abandoned them 6 months later in stable.

The horses miraculously disappear the farm shop has a bogof offer on sausages

I used to swap my rabbits from hunting for fillet steak at butchers years ago

Gibbo

Private Member
They also have little rich girls horses that they got for Christmas and abandoned them 6 months later in stable.

The horses miraculously disappear the farm shop has a bogof offer on sausages

I used to swap my rabbits from hunting for fillet steak at butchers years ago
Not this one