HandyHawkBoards.

Members online

Stuck it up his arse and never got it back?

I never got a fly back out of my ear once....it landed in there and I gave it a smack. Somehow properly knocked it down my lughole and could hear it buzzing about inside my head. Killed the little c**t with a load of olive oil. f**k knows where it all went - I never saw any of it again.
That’s gross

I may have to report this post for its grossness.... s**t like that has no place in the private section :coffe:

I wont be buying an aluminium marshalltown hawk again, only 2-3 weeks old and it's bending already ffs. It should be able to hold the weight of hawkfuls without F*****g bending. Back to magnesium I go after this one shitës it. Which by looks won't be long lol

I wont be buying an aluminium marshalltown hawk again, only 2-3 weeks old and it's bending already ffs. It should be able to hold the weight of hawkfuls without F*****g bending. Back to magnesium I go after this one shitës it. Which by looks won't be long lol
I got 14 inch MT magnesium some time ago and it’s still straight as day I got it.Well worth the money.

I got 14 inch MT magnesium some time ago and it’s still straight as day I got it.Well worth the money.
I've only had magnesium ones but snapped my hawk on a Friday evening, hardware store didn't have any so I was stuck with aluminium. Didn't think it would have started to bend already. No abuse, drops etc and droopin. Not made. Strong enough for its purpose if its bending that soon. Must be targeted for dry liners, something light. Lol