HandyHawkBoards.

Members online

No members online now.
Lol is that your George Michael disguise?

No.. I wore a disguise like it recently though. A preacher man came to my door and I organised a piss taking campaign...tellin glies about him and wasting his time with soft questions etc....Making stuff up about him.

Trouble is, he somehow found out about it and was reading what I wrote.

I went to stay at my mates to see my Girlfriend at the time but the trouble was, that to take her to the pub, I had to pass his church.

Just before I got there, I whipped out my disguise. This one, in fact.

1541969853948.jpeg

She pissed herself laughing when she found out why I had to smuggle myself past the church in disguise.

Are you saying we are both screwed and have to rely on each other ?
Should have started with .... My queen....
@Danny add another badge to your chest- sexist! She is entitled to what’s hers! Embrace it ffs!
Indeed it would appear so. Welcome to court! I’m appointing @Stevieo as my royal spin doctor and @lurpak court jester. @Danny may of course seek a weekly appointment with me to glean my wisdom... though he shall have to stand throughout as Gladstone had to in the presence of Q.Victoria!

@essexandy may make my sandwiches

:bailando:

Indeed it would appear so. Welcome to court! I’m appointing @Stevieo as my royal spin doctor and @lurpak court jester. @Danny may of course seek a weekly appointment with me to glean my wisdom... though he shall have to stand throughout as Gladstone had to in the presence of Q.Victoria!

@essexandy may make my sandwiches

:bailando:
Well luckily as well as being an atheist I'm a republican as well so Queenie can make your own f**k**g snap!

Have had magnesium ones til this one. Hawk snapped at work last. Fri and hardware shop only had aluminium ones or the plastic ones. The marshatown plastic ones were dearer than aluminium by a few quid. Aluminium one was 27 and plastic was 31.weird

It’s a bad time to be left out of there too, it’s all got particularly interesting in there over the past few days :coffe:
1542310889719.png

Come on, @Danny a joke's a joke but I need to be seeing what's going on in the grown up's bit. I promise I won't call @gps a dick again or make him cry hot little tears of rage and lie next his wife with his hammy little fists clenched tightly by his sides....or send him taunting PM's. Time to let Stevieo back in the mess.

View attachment 28630

Come on, @Danny a joke's a joke but I need to be seeing what's going on in the grown up's bit. I promise I won't call @gps a dick again or make him cry hot little tears of rage and lie next his wife with his hammy little fists clenched tightly by his sides....or send him taunting PM's. Time to let Stevieo back in the mess.
@Danny how about Ste donates a few pennies to the fundraiser and you let him back in with immediate effect for being such a good sport? Everyone’s a winner!

Steven, @imago has just donated a good spanking as one of the prizes you could win!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/plasterersforjosh?utm_term=BppM5JQaP

Ah the real truth about how you lost your finger! :rebotando:

Stuck it up his arse and never got it back?

I never got a fly back out of my ear once....it landed in there and I gave it a smack. Somehow properly knocked it down my lughole and could hear it buzzing about inside my head. Killed the little c**t with a load of olive oil. f**k knows where it all went - I never saw any of it again.