HAND BOARD used as a TROWEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_laugh: I worked with a Scot like that, he could watch a tennis match without moving his head :RpS_lol:

Haha yep you know the sort..

I was more referring to fellas I've met from Glasgow always have a massive scar on their bonce and a dodgie eye again through some kind of sharp object

Haha yep you know the sort..

I was more referring to fellas I've met from Glasgow always have a massive scar on their bonce and a dodgie eye again through some kind of sharp object
Have i met you spankster.:RpS_unsure:

the scar you refer to is known as...a chib mark!

ie:..."dae you waant chibbed ya cuunt"...

Or "al chib you ya fannny"...

Or my fav.." al chib yer jaw ya prickk an gie ye a big smile"

With respect:RpS_thumbup:

Have i met you spankster.:RpS_unsure:

the scar you refer to is known as...a chib mark!

ie:..."dae you waant chibbed ya cuunt"...

Or "al chib you ya fannny"...

Or my fav.." al chib yer jaw ya prickk an gie ye a big smile"

With respect:RpS_thumbup:

Haha so it's not just my imagination then lol :RpS_thumbsup:

Haha so it's not just my imagination then lol :RpS_thumbsup:

not your imagination....
Get youself a chib mark ffs...it like a badge of honour:rolleyes)

weve got the...BIN THE BLADE!!! Campaign...amnesty every three months lol

You want to see some of the blades that get handed in:-0..fuckinell...
would chop your head off never mind chib ye.....
:RpS_lol:

not your imagination....
Get youself a chib mark ffs...it like a badge of honour:rolleyes)

weve got the...BIN THE BLADE!!! Campaign...amnesty every three months lol

You want to see some of the blades that get handed in:-0..fuckinell...
would chop your head off never mind chib ye.....
:RpS_lol:

Haha rather you than me fats, best I've got is a rugby scar when I burst my eye brow open it's pretty pathetic lol

Fats on another note, how's work doing? Was it you that finished for a firm you were cards in for years and have just started SE?

Yes...twas me...26 years....:-0 kinell
its been good.so far..bit of advice from guys on here helped and my old boss seen me alright and still passin work to me:RpS_thumbup:not makin millions but still paying the bills etc.enjoying the flexibility:RpS_thumbup: been lucky with work tbh... but strange just working on me own after all the years workin with someone every day...still learning.....

christ!jan and feb are long months eh....:-0

Last edited:
Yes...twas me...
its been good.so far..bit of advice from guys on here helped and my old boss seen me alright and still passin work to me:RpS_thumbup:not makin millions but still paying the bills etc.enjoying the flexibility:RpS_thumbup: been lucky with work tbh... but strange just working on me own after all the years workin with someone every day...still learning.....

christ!jan and feb are long months eh....:-0

Good to hear bud :)

Yeah jan and feb usually are slow for sure, I've been lucky this year so far not had an unplanned week off since Xmas which has been unheard of for 5 or 6 years so hopefully that's a sign things are picking up..

Working alone sucks balls, worked alone for years dropped in with a few gangs now and again but mostly just me.,
And labby sometimes

Working on your own sends you Fcukin crazy maan :RpS_drool:
Just look at mine & hillsides vids ffs :rolleyes)

Good to hear bud :)

Yeah jan and feb usually are slow for sure, I've been lucky this year so far not had an unplanned week off since Xmas which has been unheard of for 5 or 6 years so hopefully that's a sign things are picking up..

Working alone sucks balls, worked alone for years dropped in with a few gangs now and again but mostly just me.,
And labby sometimes
how much for sucking balls? i may be interested :RpS_thumbup:

I said earlier that I smell a rat!! It seems I am proven correct!!?? :rolleyes)
Theres a rat on the forum what ya gonna do,there's a rat on the forum what ya gonna do?
Im gonna ban that rat that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna ban that rat! :)

I sometimes just throw it on with me hand board / hawk only if its big area then straighten up with trowel get job done quicker WHAT YOU SAYING BAD BOYS

I say it's easier if ya just wet the walls down real good, cut a bag open dump it on the floor and let loose with a leaf blower.

Status
Not open for further replies.