had the jab

Members online

The 1% of the 1% who own 99.99% of the wealth don't make money like me and you. They do it on the back of wars,misery ,drugs, high end financial cartels.
Non of this can be changed,the system is too entrenched. What I want is for.people to wake up and push back against this obvious and controlled erosion of our liberties ...

Can i start when ive come back from the pub, my snooker game and curry? Thanks :)

1617013034986.png

This is a how absolute fo&&kin desperate they want you to inject that poison ‘ !

your welcome

I'll even sign up for the flat planet brigade , how do I make contact

Only people on the other side of the pancake are allowed to join.

Luckily, you only have to dig a few feet in your garden before you hit thin air, and you can climb through.

Make sure you dig the hole in your shed floor or your wendy house, so NASA can't see what you're up to (y)

When you get there, tell them Casper sent you, and let them know that you're a huge Patrick Swayzee fan.

If they're still not keen on letting you join, just reassure them "you will come!"

Only people on the other side of the pancake are allowed to join.

Luckily, you only have to dig a few feet in your garden before you hit thin air, and you can climb through.

Make sure you dig the hole in your shed floor or your wendy house, so NASA can't see what you're up to (y)

When you get there, tell them Casper sent you, and let them know that you're a huge Patrick Swayzee fan.

If they're still not keen on letting you join, just reassure them "you will come!"
I wish I'd asked straight out when I joined this forum , all this hawk PVA talks been doing my head in , cheers for that , I promise to keep this info on the hush from the vultures

A Luciferian, if I'm not mistaken, in which case misanthropy goes with the territory.

I wish it wasn't so :confused:
Ye its just another step closer to enforced vaccines. The sheepdogs have been sent to herd the sheep. The sheep dogs will get bigger and scarier.