Had another play with this coloured s**t today

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Quite happy . Though bellied in at bottom . Was bit gutted till I checked rest of garage
20190619_153325.jpg
20190619_153430.jpg
20190619_153949.jpg

Well I can criticise the above beading. That bead is dry fixed on a vulnerable corner. Most will apply or spray over the bead wing and then rule. The material will get pushed through those holes at least but unless someone makes an effort to push the material as far as it will go you may end up with the material just over and on the plastic and not onto the scratch coat so the slightest knock on that bead and it will crack up the edge and probably shell off. Maybe a strip of mesh over the bead edge will help. Even with the material pushed through it will only be small amounts of material touching the substrate holding it all on.

Seen this on my travels over the years. Maybe a bead of high performance silicone up the back of the bead edge will secure the bead from moving. I am not a fan of gripfill I always make sure the bead is fidget proof.

Well I can criticise the above beading. That bead is dry fixed on a vulnerable corner. Most will apply or spray over the bead wing and then rule. The material will get pushed through those holes at least but unless someone makes an effort to push the material as far as it will go you may end up with the material just over and on the plastic and not onto the scratch coat so the slightest knock on that bead and it will crack up the edge and probably shell off. Maybe a strip of mesh over the bead edge will help. Even with the material pushed through it will only be small amounts of material touching the substrate holding it all on.

Seen this on my travels over the years. Maybe a bead of high performance silicone up the back of the bead edge will secure the bead from moving. I am not a fan of gripfill I always make sure the bead is fidget proof.
Sorry wont let it happen again

No one likes a show of. Lol
Lol that was one of my smaller hits. Ritmo power. Did 2 gables the day b4 about 130m2 in it. Am f**k*d didn't get up to go back in today lol. We did that with 2 of us. Had my mates kid to bag the machine tho. Then sent him home. We need to get a other man that is a plasterer or half a one that can jump in the help out out.

Lol that was one of my smaller hits. Ritmo power. Did 2 gables the day b4 about 130m2 in it. Am f**k*d didn't get up to go back in today lol. We did that with 2 of us. Had my mates kid to bag the machine tho. Then sent him home. We need to get a other man that is a plasterer or half a one that can jump in the help out out.
Everytime I do a bit I think should I look in to the machines then I realise it rains for 6 weeks everytime and I end up skint .

Everytime I do a bit I think should I look in to the machines then I realise it rains for 6 weeks everytime and I end up skint .
When it rains I go inside and work if I feel like it lol. I don't like mono tho it's pure s**t. Electrician Asked me yesterday is that stuff good. I just said I'd not put it on my own house. He walked off laughing.