Hacks

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkillie

Just wondered if anyone has noticed that cometh november and the cold then cometh the hacks, or is it just me, been plastering for 23 tears now and every years the bloody same, :mad:

Alright i,ve lost you what i meant was does youre fingers dry up and little cuts called hacks appear, sorry to lose you differant patter up here

cant say ive noticed, even on externals or roofing etc but everyones different, i do get piles after a hard weekend though?
try using only the two fingers when you take a p'ss, amonia dries and hardens the skin y'know... ::)

seriously, the only thing i notice is the skim goes a bit funny this time of year and external rendering is for (i was gonna say mugs, but then i remembered andy freezing his tits off actually enjoying it) summer.. ::)

i dont even get it rendering, even with the cement?
but i do get a bit of a re willy if the missus hairband is a little tighter than usual?

I always put plenty of hand cream on when i have a wank,i think this is why i dont suffer with the HACKS.
Missus is heavily pregnant so wanking is my only fun at the minute.

Serious though.....keep your hands as dry as possible and try to only wash hands before lunch ,and at end of day.The more frequently ur hands get wet the more your hands will crack when plastering.

Chris W said:
cant say ive noticed, even on externals or roofing etc but everyones different, i do get piles after a hard weekend though?
try using only the two fingers when you take a p'ss, amonia dries and hardens the skin y'know... ::)

seriously, the only thing i notice is the skim goes a bit funny this time of year and external rendering is for (i was gonna say mugs, but then i remembered andy freezing his tits off actually enjoying it) summer.. ::)

Not cold and wet enough yet Chris, my next render will be in January, should be just right by then ;)

youre a hardcore masochist andy...
do you use frostproofer/rapid hardener in january?
just a small dollop mind, i used a bit in some sharp sand 3:1 to base out some corners in a swimming pool in summer and got about 20 minutes :eek:

Chris W said:
youre a hardcore masochist andy...
do you use frostproofer/rapid hardener in january?
just a small dollop mind, i used a bit in some sharp sand 3:1 to base out some corners in a swimming pool in summer and got about 20 minutes :eek:

No I never use frostproofer/rapid hardener Chris as I'm such a masochist that when it's cold and wet I particularly like working on into the dark rubbing up by the head lights of the van ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.