Gypsum found on mars

Members online

No members online now.

Nisus

Elite Member
Gypsum found on mars :bananahappy:
Nobody owns it so I'm going up there to get it all :fuckyou:
don't worry you can all have a forum discount (y)
but I won't be making stupid plasters that don't stick etc :rolleyes:

My new company will be called Marshan Gypsum.

The first new plaster will be called:
Marshan Gypsum Red finish plaster, at first it will cost about £259.99 per bag. but......after about ten years it will go down a bit :)

Bet @Danny will want me to be a sponsor :inocente:

@BritishGypsum i found it first so :burlas:

Anyway my humanoid brothers and sisters read this :D

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mer/news/mer20111207.html

I think you all be in bother with that price per bag be more in the millions per bag and it's not pure gypsum so more problem s

There's a massive deposit of Gypsum that's much closer to home @Nisus . It's under the Mosul dam, so a quick trip to Iraq with a couple of trucks, job done. (y)

It'll be quite easy to get to soon as the dam's due to collapse, which will probably take care of a few million of the uppity locals. It's funny really, everyone thinks the Yanks fcuked over the Iraqis but we were decades ahead of them. £1.5 billion to design and build a dam sitting on water soluble gypsum. :risas2: British design, German/Italian construction. (y)

There's a massive deposit of Gypsum that's much closer to home @Nisus . It's under the Mosul dam, so a quick trip to Iraq with a couple of trucks, job done. (y)

It'll be quite easy to get to soon as the dam's due to collapse, which will probably take care of a few million of the uppity locals. It's funny really, everyone thinks the Yanks fcuked over the Iraqis but we were decades ahead of them. £1.5 billion to design and build a dam sitting on water soluble gypsum. :risas2: British design, German/Italian construction. (y)
So does that mean it could be ready mixed

:rolleyes:
IMG_7085.JPG

Sorry to burst the bubble but Bg found the gypsum on mars seven years ago, and added it to the multi finish, and if you can remember the smash potatoes advert, that's the way the Bg react to comments or complaints, :risas2:

Sorry to burst the bubble but Bg found the gypsum on mars seven years ago, and added it to the multi finish, and if you can remember the smash potatoes advert, that's the way the Bg react to comments or complaints, :risas2:

:lol:

Did you say gypsies or gypsum they get everywhere those f**k**s!!! How did they get the caravans up there? Clever lot!!! A rainbow road of s**t tarmac all the way to the moon!:bananahappy: