Gypsum domestic scheme.

mike84

had a delivery today with this on it.
Anyone done this?

Attachments

• IMG_3272.JPG
    IMG_3272.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 334
A few on here but not for me. BG do my head in as they churn out poor quality latley and don't seem to give a s**t doing anything about it!??

I've been tempted to apply and do the assessment. I decided in the end it wouldn't be a good idea because if I passed and got accepted trying to pull the cat off of the pigeons would be difficult. :LOL:

Had a few bad pallets lately
A few on here but not for me. BG do my head in as they churn out poor quality latley and don't seem to give a s**t doing anything about it!??
Had a few bad pallets last couple of months. Will see what this stuff is like tomorrow and let you know. The finish was miles better a few years ago.
Same as the Nvq thing really isn't it, I know a few who are fully qualified but utter shite.
But gonna get myself the Nvq because that's the way things are going.

I'm too old I have the old school quals city and guilds including advanced craft plus the 2 day skills test (which @flynnyman did also around the same time) for the record I got credits and distinctions but it means f**k all if you can't do the business on customers houses/sites etc??

I'm not a plasterer by any stretch of the imagination, I am a t**t though, which is why I wanted to do it. :LOL:

Shouldn't this be in the secret section ? We don't want to be upsetting anyone again.

A very sensitive bunch their members

Had a few bad pallets lately

Had a few bad pallets last couple of months. Will see what this stuff is like tomorrow and let you know. The finish was miles better a few years ago.
Same as the Nvq thing really isn't it, I know a few who are fully qualified but utter shite.
But gonna get myself the Nvq because that's the way things are going.
It's f**k**g shite latley and they only come on here to promote new shite or make sure @Vincey is OK? Lol

Used multi today, first since December, and it was nice to trowell and use this time as well, though a bit rubbery to coat. And of course didn't set too quick, but expect that of it now.

Multi today was full of white little bits and it flashed set in places its been ok for the last couple of weeks and bang he we go again the sadist part of it all they hold the monoply of plaster and with have put up with it so we can provide for our families while they take our knowledge and experience to make there product look good if the job not hard enough

It's just a nightmare and always seem to be when you have a nice steady gauge to put on and you end up working your knackers off to keep up with it :muyenojado:

Shouldn't this be in the secret section ? We don't want to be upsetting anyone again.

A very sensitive bunch their members
It's ok we can take it tbh I did communicate badly with you normal plasterers before, that's all in the past now though

An odd bag of board finish crept onto my pile today.........same size set as yesterday that was lurrrvely.......today's set went off like the hammers of hell!!
And, I said annnd, the bags were rubbish the minute they were opened.....all splitting and stuff.......made me cross, and then I said words mummy says are bad......:(...pffft

I'm too old I have the old school quals city and guilds including advanced craft plus the 2 day skills test (which @flynnyman did also around the same time) for the record I got credits and distinctions but it means f**k all if you can't do the business on customers houses/sites etc??
Correct i have same stuff as you marshy,,,,
But it don't mean s**t,,,,i lose jobs to coursers if that where i live and most r awful. If i promote expierence to a customer they don't give a s**t or think you are a big head.all they are interested in is bottom line.cost.
Im losing a lot of jobs at moment idiots charging less than you would get if you were an employed plasterer. I have Facebook plasterers shouting for work and one background is in the hotel industry for 20; years another studied anatomy ffs. Customers don't give a s**t.

I spent many years studying anatomy before i started plastering , many of my reference books were such titles as May fair , Razzle , Fiesta and my all time fave Readers wives .

I spent many years studying anatomy before i started plastering , many of my reference books were such titles as May fair , Razzle , Fiesta and my all time fave Readers wives .
Lol,,,forgot to say it was woman's anatomy,,,then he became a plasterer. What a career change