Gypsum 135mm Cornice Coving advice

Members online

Jsol

Hi, I need to install some Cornice coving that will require inside and outside angles as pictured but I can’t seem to find the 135mm cutting tool for love nor money !
Can anyone advise where I might find one of these to purchase , I’ve trolled the likes of eBay with no success, or advise on an alternate method of cutting angles on it !! ??

Attachments

• CC2C4461-AA43-44F0-A363-4BE6D7E2437E.jpeg
    CC2C4461-AA43-44F0-A363-4BE6D7E2437E.jpeg
    766.1 KB · Views: 368
Hi, I need to install some Cornice coving that will require inside and outside angles as pictured but I can’t seem to find the 135mm cutting tool for love nor money !
Can anyone advise where I might find one of these to purchase , I’ve trolled the likes of eBay with no success, or advise on an alternate method of cutting angles on it !! ??
When you find one let me know there like rocking horse s**t

Coving mitre store

make a 5 inch inch mitre box

I have 2, make me an offer.

Magic mitre block has a stop which will fit in 3 locations so will cover 100mm. 127mm and 135mm coving made by British Gypsum.

60398.jpg

Or buy a block that's 100mm or more across. I use 100mm one and place something in that (wood block) 8mm on the base allowing a distance of 92mm across for your 135mm cove. That means the cove will sit correctly and cut fine. Coving sits upside down so the ceiling edge is the floor edge when you cut. If you get it sat in box correct the virtual should be 82mm for 135mm as odd. I think.. I'd need to check my measurements but written on the back of cove, its been a while so foggy memory.
Don't get asked for it these days
One of these and pack base edge with 8mm block of wood leaving the 92mm for cove.

41DwgRQMW4L._AC_SS350_.jpg

Some just use 127 block but it's wrong.

Wonder mitre is wrong. BG made a sculptured one similar but never seen one for sale. I phoned them but no joy. Clueless

Last edited: