Gyproc Aqua bead

May be tape and jointers will be all over it but as a plasterer makes no difference to me, stick to what I've been doing for 20 years without call back.

The mugs or the mug
True I believe there is only one mug that is photographed and sent on as part of the condition of receiving it, clemo amongst many others is still awaiting this photo opportunity.:estudioso:
As for mugs awaiting sperm moisture activated plastic strips who knows :sorprendido3:

IMG_0145.JPG

Am starting to think me and flynnyman are the only 2 Regulars that don't have a tpf mug. We are the only 2 black Regulars as well. ??????? @Danny
I don't want one lol I have a pint glass I don't use I drink from the can :) also a Nela bottle opener but I don't drink bottles oh and an out of date bottle of beer :) but I do have three shiney new trowels which will be playing out tomorrow.

I don't want one lol I have a pint glass I don't use I drink from the can :) also a Nela bottle opener but I don't drink bottles oh and an out of date bottle of beer :) but I do have three shiney new trowels which will be playing out tomorrow.
I didn't get any trowels :(

I saw knauf playing with it a bead similar and it looked quite cool :) more options and for those long runs I think it will be good...

Also be good to see how it does hold up to knocks and bangs in everyday life

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks a great product :bailando:

Just wondering has anyone used them or got a price from merchants yet ?

Peace :popcorn:

I tried to find a supplier today... Merchants had never heard of them and BG couldn't see anyone in the West Country that was stocking them when I rang...

Hi,
Thanks for showing an interest in our new product.
If you can let us know which is your preferred merchant, we can speak to them directly about getting the product in stock for you. Alternatively, the product is available at SIG Insulation’s Bristol branch and, if you are near Didcot, we know the CCF branch there stocks it.

Thanks for the offer, but...Bristol isn't in the West Country, Oxfordshire is 3 hours away and to be honest I've gone for Hook bead because that is available and I can skim over it straight away, no wait at all.

All those empty cans of nasty glue not very green.
Expensive too,how many beads would a can stick, and would it work equally well on plaster, brick, bonding?