Gyms opening

Members online

Here’s mine
That’s a lovely set up. That mirafit stuff looks good quality, with a power rack, Olympic bar and plates there’s not much you can’t do really. Cables are good but nothing you can’t do with dumbbells. I’m looking for a leg extension machine but can’t find anything

That’s a lovely set up. That mirafit stuff looks good quality, with a power rack, Olympic bar and plates there’s not much you can’t do really. Cables are good but nothing you can’t do with dumbbells. I’m looking for a leg extension machine but can’t find anything
Don’t bother Tom. It’s an unnatural movement and bad for your knees. Just squat. You know your stuff anyway (y)

Years ago I had the full kit out in my extension a small fortune of gear power frame bench Olympic barbell weights machine pulleys,attachments the lot,thought its time to bulk up and and put some muscle on 2 years after using it I still ended up with f**k**g spaghetti arms anyway,mass gainer protein powder the lot I just can't put weight on :LOL:
Then you simply wasn't eating enough

Then you simply wasn't eating enough
I was having 2000 calorie mass gainer shakes alongside what I was eating through out the day I've been like it from when I was a kid I can eat alot but I just don't put weight on, probably a good thing I couldn't bulk up anyway im a short arse would end up looking like a meatball with arms and legs

I was having 2000 calorie mass gainer shakes alongside what I was eating through out the day I've been like it from when I was a kid I can eat alot but I just don't put weight on, probably a good thing I couldn't bulk up anyway im a short arse would end up looking like a meatball with arms and legs
@essexandy

It's the only logical explanation. Those mass gainers are full of shite. Anyone can gain size it's just about eating enough. Was you tacking your total intake and did you know what you were burning per day?
I dont mean for that to be as condescending as it sounds

It's the only logical explanation. Those mass gainers are full of shite. Anyone can gain size it's just about eating enough. Was you tacking your total intake and did you know what you were burning per day?
I dont mean for that to be as condescending as it sounds
Cant remember completely mate I was 10st 7 when I started I just jumped in and started tracking my calories at 2500 per day then I upped it to 3500 when I realised I wasn't gaining anything never calculated how much I was burning got fed up of tracking calories so just tried to eat more anyway without tracking, tbf in this trade you will burn calories which I never accounted for really so your probably right I just didn't eat enough but I've always struggled to gain weight

Cant remember completely mate I was 10st 7 when I started I just jumped in and started tracking my calories at 2500 per day then I upped it to 3500 when I realised I wasn't gaining anything never calculated how much I was burning got fed up of tracking calories so just tried to eat more anyway without tracking, tbf in this trade you will burn calories which I never accounted for really so your probably right I just didn't eat enough but I've always struggled to gain weight
10st 7? Are you a teenage girl?

Ffs don’t go out in a gale geez!
Windy GIF