Gyms opening

Members online

i finished skimming out a private gym today. the couple built a gym in their back garden they can use it when ever they want and it saves them £30 per month each.

i finished skimming out a private gym today. the couple built a gym in their back garden they can use it when ever they want and it saves them £30 per month each.
I’ve got my own little gym. Nothing flash like some are nowadays but It saves me £42 a month. No pool though :loco:

It gives you more energy. Work fills you with stress hormones and your muscles tense. Training and cardio will shake that off. As hard as it can be to motivate yourself it’s 100% the right thing to do.

after my heart bypass. i went into a rehab for 6 weeks to learn how to combat stress, exercise and diet properly. i enjoyed my time there each day in a gym building up my strength. the period ended when you could do so many star jumps.

after my heart bypass. i went into a rehab for 6 weeks to learn how to combat stress, exercise and diet properly. i enjoyed my time there each day in a gym building up my strength. the period ended when you could do so many star jumps.
Do you keep up any exercise @malc?

Years ago I had the full kit out in my extension a small fortune of gear power frame bench Olympic barbell weights machine pulleys,attachments the lot,thought its time to bulk up and and put some muscle on 2 years after using it I still ended up with f**k**g spaghetti arms anyway,mass gainer protein powder the lot I just can't put weight on :LOL:

Years ago I had the full kit out in my extension a small fortune of gear power frame bench Olympic barbell weights machine pulleys,attachments the lot,thought its time to bulk up and and put some muscle on 2 years after using it I still ended up with f**k**g spaghetti arms anyway,mass gainer protein powder the lot I just can't put weight on :LOL:

Similar here mate. Trained religiously for ages trying to shed a few inches but still keep tripping over the f**k*r!

Last edited:
Here’s my little set up small but perfectly formed. I love it, had it a year now I’m in there on average 5 nights a week

Attachments

• 79E76E00-F1D9-4BA9-95D1-9F51D5C7162B.jpeg
    79E76E00-F1D9-4BA9-95D1-9F51D5C7162B.jpeg
    855.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DBB94D5B-6E70-45F6-B245-27DE448BE3D1.jpeg
    DBB94D5B-6E70-45F6-B245-27DE448BE3D1.jpeg
    753.8 KB · Views: 192