Gumtree job opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Hi,

I am looking for a tradesman that has both skills: PAINTER and PLASTERER - you need to be able to do both very well! Please don't contact me if you can only do one of the trades. Job is based in West Norwood and due to start Tuesday 18th January, I will pay cash in hand £80 per day, if good there is potential for ongoing work. If you are interested please contact me with the following details:

- Trades
- Nationality

Piss take or what???

Has that advert been on there since the 1980's?.if so he needs to update that day rate. 90 a day is more like it.

Haha I see that I was gonna email him and say yeah I can also do chippy work lay floors and there are two of us when can we start :lol:

Hi,

I am looking for a tradesman that has both skills: PAINTER and PLASTERER - you need to be able to do both very well! Please don't contact me if you can only do one of the trades. Job is based in West Norwood and due to start Tuesday 18th January, I will pay cash in hand £80 per day, if good there is potential for ongoing work. If you are interested please contact me with the following details:

- Trades
- Nationality

Piss take or what???
You still on with Kevin pal or you looking ?

Monday 1st pal. Not doing much until then as we only have render jobsvand weather is s**t. Them 2 houses should tie us up inside for about 8 weeks which should be good timing to jump out side and render them

Monday 1st pal. Not doing much until then as we only have render jobsvand weather is s**t. Them 2 houses should tie us up inside for about 8 weeks which should be good timing to jump out side and render them
Your too hungry to sit on your arse til the 1st haha

So not only have to be very good at 2 trades, but you dont even get paid enough for one of the above Trades JOKE:tarjetaroja:

Just see this if anyone fancies it miles away from me plus not what I do
image.png

Domestic seems a bit quite at the moment, have seen a couple of adverts for site work £17 to £20 an hour not bad, thinking about jumping on for a while...no hassle

Domestic seems a bit quite at the moment, have seen a couple of adverts for site work £17 to £20 an hour not bad, thinking about jumping on for a while...no hassle

A knock on the door per hour in sterling, I know many a man who'd bite your hand off for that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.