Guide

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to give the game up becuase his wrists were playing up from wanking too much over the plastering bible.......APPERENTLY !!!

steve you can go on a course at british gysum for 2-3days and learn all you need to know about mf work including ceilings walls etc .Would be the best place to learn it i reckons.I looked into it myself other year as i had to put a suspended ceiling up and didnt now how to use the frames but in the end i subbed it to another team and i just skimmed it.
Let me know if you decide to go cus i might come with you as the cost of wood is nearly as expensive as the metal frames nowdays so i can see me using it a lot more over the next few years.

used mf a load of times don't bother going to bg
dead easy to use you could pick it up in 2hrs
went on a tapping course with my mate what a waste of time
because we were both spreads 2hrs first day 3hrs second day
£280 down the drain

how much is it jason do you know? unless its free or extremely cheap, i'm not paying to learn. you go and then teach me?

Its £90 a day and 2 days for walls and one day for ceilings so £270 for 3 day course.I think ill but a few section of it and fu c k around with it till i sus it out,it cant be difficult.Most of it is common sense.I have lasers and levels and cutters and all tools needed just really need to watch someone for 10 mins to get the plot.

Apreciate what you are saying boys that there isnt much to it but when you come across all the curved stuff especialy wiith drops in ceilings with lights etc you do need to know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.