Guess who's back during the week?

Members online

No mate it's creamy when it's mixed up. Nah multi is rubbery compared to it. Do. Get bad batch now and again which can be a c**t but most of it seems nicer than multi. I don't mind multi myself it's alright like but I'd rather have that stuff.
Ah right well your Carlite Finish is nothing like the one we used to get here. It was super snotty and a b*****d to mix up with a stick and plodger.

I’d like to give the ultra finish a try.
It seems to have slowed. Used to set quicker. Sometimes the red bags set quicker. Can swap about as to whether batch is good or
Ah right well your Carlite Finish is nothing like the one we used to get here. It was super snotty and a b*****d to mix up with a stick and plodger.
If you get bad pallet stuff can be kina dead of itself. Sits on you, need. To give it a good grind to get a nice finish on it. Sits on the hawk Neatly like waterlogged mortar would be. But nirmal/good batches of it are dead on. They are good over mortar

It seems to have slowed. Used to set quicker. Sometimes the red bags set quicker. Can swap about as to whether batch is good or

If you get bad pallet stuff can be kina dead of itself. Sits on you, need. To give it a good grind to get a nice finish on it. Sits on the hawk Neatly like waterlogged mortar would be. But nirmal/good batches of it are dead on. They are good over mortar

Eh

Ultra supposed to set quick, it doesn't set as quick now as it did at start when it came out.
Don't know what other way to word the rest. If it. Lol