guarantee

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Do you lads give a guarantee with your works on private jobs if so is your guarantee insurance backed. I got to thinking with the price of mono been what it is and labour just a basic job is going to run into the 100s of ££££.
If a job went tits up it would be up to you to put right.

henry said:
Do you lads give a guarantee with your works on private jobs if so is your guarantee insurance backed. I got to thinking with the price of mono been what it is and labour just a basic job is going to run into the 100s of ££££.
If a job went tits up it would be up to you to put right.

Id say materials are guaranteed but proving its the materials is another thing and if a job does go tits up its up to whoever done it to put right.

What I mean is I would expect something like a 10 yrr guarantee well I might be out of business by then is there a way of having it under written via a insurance company like you get with a dpc .

I,ve been applying mono for a long long time now and we have never had the product fail, the superstructure and settlement seems to be at fault, i mean the earths moving all the time, you can put as much mesh on as you want to, it will not prevent the odd settlement crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.