GTEC shallow wall channel

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Can I use Gtec shallow channels Instead of timber battens to fix 30mm thermal plasterboard over external plastered wall (painted)?

If so how is it best to fix them I don't have shot fire...can I plug and screw?



Private Member
These are the siniat version of gyproc MF 10s. Your wall would have to be plumb to fix them mechanicaly either spit gun or knock in anchors, Fixing them with compound is the way to go level up then across, painted surface might be tricky, you could gypbond it and dab them on id be a bit wary about the weight doing that. My opinion would be the gypliner system would be better suited
Not open for further replies.