Groves eubank

Members online

Well it went how I thought, tbh I thought scorecard flattered loser a tad, (don't want to spoiler alert for anyone watching later)

Tbf I fancied a groves win, but I thought he'd have it harder than he did
Everyone commenting on this post bet on Eubanks! (Don’t believe the hype!). So glad groves exposed the little prick for what he is a massive lairy bellend! lol.

Was flipping crap I’m only paying for aj fights now , never again
Everyone commenting on this post bet on Eubanks! (Don’t believe the hype!). So glad groves exposed the little prick for what he is a massive lairy bellend! lol.
I didn't bet on any one, but knew groves was the better boxer and fancied him to keep it at range of his strong jab and 1-2s. Knew he'd be able to pick off eubank asahe swings wildly, only douBT was if he could hold up to eubanks hi tempo style, which he couldn't utilise as groves was too good.

Managed to get a stream from round 9 onwards looked a shocking performance from Eubank he’s lost me as a fan hands down didn’t throw many combinations, leading with stupidly wild hooks that an amateur would see coming a mile off, I found myself rooting for groves, my opinion of Eubank has changed now I think he’s a massive bellend

Managed to get a stream from round 9 onwards looked a shocking performance from Eubank he’s lost me as a fan hands down didn’t throw many combinations, leading with stupidly wild hooks that an amateur would see coming a mile off, I found myself rooting for groves, my opinion of Eubank has changed now I think he’s a massive bellend
I think people have realised if he doesn’t avoid the big fights he just doesn’t turn up and perform whatsoever. Didn’t see the fight though but sounds like he was lame. Probably switch trainer again now.

I think people have realised if he doesn’t avoid the big fights he just doesn’t turn up and perform whatsoever. Didn’t see the fight though but sounds like he was lame. Probably switch trainer again now.
I didn't realise til last night, he doesn't really have an official trainer, he trains himself apparently? Perhaps it's time he got some help if that's the case?

That’s the problem with the arrogant little t**t he won’t listen to a trainer because he thinks he knows it all! He trains himself, what a dickhead!

That’s the problem with the arrogant little t**t he won’t listen to a trainer because he thinks he knows it all! He trains himself, what a dickhead!
He won’t listen to anyone. Snr interferes in the gym, is useless in the corner and is only interested in the money. Ronnie Davies has more or less given up on him as when he brings in sparring partners, Jnr tries to knock them out. He’s more interested in being a media star than a fighter.

I didn't realise til last night, he doesn't really have an official trainer, he trains himself apparently? Perhaps it's time he got some help if that's the case?
He lost to billy joe Saunders because his dad was mincing around in the corner being a complete waste of time.

He won’t listen to anyone. Snr interferes in the gym, is useless in the corner and is only interested in the money. Ronnie Davies has more or less given up on him as when he brings in sparring partners, Jnr tries to knock them out. He’s more interested in being a media star than a fighter.
Is Ronnie related to you?

I had Groves. Eubank is just not good enough. Trainer or no trainer he was exposed last night for what he really is. Do you remember they were saying he would beat GGG :LOL:. He did things in the ring last night if I seen one of the amateur kids doing it I'd go f****** mental with them. And let's remember Groves is not near top level. A good boxer for sure. But just not the next level.

I’ve just seen the highlights on YouTube junior diving in time after time missing wildly, groves didn’t appear to do much though apart from make him miss?

Is Ronnie related to you?
Older brother. He trained Senior and was asked to train Jnr. Senior can’t get a managers licence so he keeps my brother on. He does nothing but interfere in the gym and Jnr is more interested in being a media star than a fighter. They couldn’t even work on the cut as he was in the way ! My brother thought his performance was dreadful.

Older brother. He trained Senior and was asked to train Jnr. Senior can’t get a managers licence so he keeps my brother on. He does nothing but interfere in the gym and Jnr is more interested in being a media star than a fighter. They couldn’t even work on the cut as he was in the way ! My brother thought his performance was dreadful.
You’d need some patience dealing with that pair, I remember years ago when your brother slapped senior in the face in one fight. Impossible job . Fascinating personality snr, great fighter but somewhat deluded as to the guidance of his son.

That cut man was useless, he was visibly shaking

Chris Sanigar deals with a lot of boxers down this way Bristol and the south west, looks like his fingers stopped working

Chris Sanigar is a good coach but when you’ve got someone leaning over you you can’t treat a cut properly . Snr is a nightmare in the corner