billcarphead

hi all
Had a load of multi delivered for a job in ashford Kent and its gritty as f::k,
There's hard small balls of cement coloured solids in it definatly not plaster or gypsum I've seen the thread from October about this issue so not expecting to much from BG but who knows

hi all
There's hard small balls of cement coloured solids in it definatly not plaster or gypsum I've seen the thread from October about this issue so not expecting to much from BG but who knows
Get a rep out been a while since one of these threads was started hope it's a one off and not another load coming out and we all get it

I've had a few bags like that last week like broken up bits of celcon blocks in it picked them out and they are rock hard about half the size of a match head pain in the arse always something oh and the bonding we used today went off in about 30 mins clean water and new bucket fresh bags from selco . If I could buy spray finish by the bag I would feck multi n board off straight away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a bag last week bloody awful. Doing a ceiling and went to flatten my second coat and it was setting quicker than the first coat, going off way too fast. Within 20 minutes the ceiling had gone hard and was drying out in patches. No lumps in it but just set way too fast.

I had a bag last week bloody awful. Doing a ceiling and went to flatten my second coat and it was setting quicker than the first coat, going off way too fast. Within 20 minutes the ceiling had gone hard and was drying out in patches. No lumps in it but just set way too fast.

I've met a number of spreads that blame the water down our way, agree though multi has been inconsistent for a long time. Some blame supplier storage

Not heard the water theory before, it wasn't the h2o though because it was all from same tap. Just set like I've never experienced before.

Stopped using travis as the one by me the warehouse is damper than Ron Jeremy's end ,started using selco all nice and dry but seems no matter what supplier you use there's always something up with the gear also I've found the siniat boards a hell of a lot better than the bg ones you can actually cut them and they snap lovely also don't bent and snap over your head on a ceiling or cut all ragged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi all

we have just won a small claims against bg for bad workmanship on 4 plots.
if needs be pm @gps we will cover your expenses for a small fee.

thanks algeeman

I've met a number of spreads that blame the water down our way, agree though multi has been inconsistent for a long time. Some blame supplier storage
where are you based? down south? where there's scum in yer kettle and water on your contact lenses will blind you?!

They won't get involved as usual unless it's pushing new products or giving @Vincey a bung lol
Tbh I've scene black bits yesterday, my mate is skimming downstairs with multi on this job I'm doing now, I'm upstairs, all day I been singing along to my music, can hear him screaming ffs these bits, I just shut door turned music up and smile to myself lol

Tbh I've scene black bits yesterday, my mate is skimming downstairs with multi on this job I'm doing now, I'm upstairs, all day I been singing along to my music, can hear him screaming ffs these bits, I just shut door turned music up and smile to myself lol
Similar to what you do on here when there is a problem with their gear. :)

I had a bag of Gypsum black grit last week and found some small bit of what looked like multi finish in it:confused:.

Reactions: s61
Having same problem at the end of last week and this week, going to get some new gear today and see if it's any different!
It done it on a Big stairwell wall with the light form balcony doors shining right down the wall and you just see the little bumps of grit! F*cking annoying!

where are you based? down south? where there's scum in yer kettle and water on your contact lenses will blind you?!
Sorry Jess just saw your question, I'm in sunny Devon. Paignton

....16 highfield drive..

.....it's on the left!

......wife is out Tuesdays and Fridays..

....just saying

Sorry Jess just saw your question, I'm in sunny Devon. Paignton

....16 highfield drive..

.....it's on the left!

......wife is out Tuesdays and Fridays..

....just saying

ah, unfortunately you saw my post too late and ive changed my mind....... women do that apparently :aburrido:

Had a bag today...most annoying, especially for me as I'm still trying to master the art. Dont need anything else to worry about! :(