Grinding.

Members online

MIXERMAN

Just got this today. , Chain saw on a disc. For 4and half disc cutter. Looks nasty.

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_202917173.jpg
    IMG_20210403_202917173.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44

Smudger1

Great for carving and quick branch lopping need to handle with care though, my lab ripped his leg with it last month

ChrispyUK

Just be careful to state the obvious. Been to hospital a few times with metal sparks in my eyes. Picked out with a needle.
This is a different puppy!!!!

MakeItSmooth

Best keep two hands on and careful of kickback cuts , head and neck off-center at all times

Agreed.

When you think of all the safety gear (and training) to avoid injury with a chainsaw, it seems blades like the one above are potentially setting people up for some very nasty accidents, even if holding-on tight to the grinder.

@MIXERMAN - I'm not being a nob saying that. to annoy you. I'm saying what I see, and, as a fellow tradesman, I'm tempted to suggest you throw it away rather than use it - your wellbeing is more important than the convenience of that blade, is it not? :birra:

smoother09

Another misleading thread!! The disappointment! How would you like it if I started a thread saying cottaging! And there was just a picture of a cottage?

spread95

Used plenty of grinders/cutters over the years for metalwork, not keen on using them now after one shattered and made a big hole in my leg.
A skip is the only place I'd put that.

windy

Private Member
Use a small handheld grinder for tiling. Thats bad enough for me. They are dangerous

ChrispyUK

Wire cup brushes are dangerous too. Restored a couple of minis as a kid, and one time, de rusting the boot floor, straps on my goggles picked up on brush and in a split second, just about managed to stop it burying it into my face.

MIXERMAN

I'm so tempted to try it out . I'll video it for you. And write a note for my wife to find, just in case it goes.. :frio: :endesacuerdo::crying:o_O x