It’s A Boy
@Casper mate 3.2
highest point 5.2

:frenetico: :X3: :cry:

20210120_110616.jpg
20210120_111119.jpg

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Can they be chopped or extensions removed to start from lower height 0.6 is too high for me in a standard house
You could probably chop it about if you so wished.
I didn't realise they were higher than a standard hopup at their lowest level and sure as hell wouldn't use it at the highest setting. I might even have a look at altering mine when I get a bit of spare time.

D

Deleted member 32554

You could probably chop it about if you so wished.
I didn't realise they were higher than a standard hopup at their lowest level and sure as hell wouldn't use it at the highest setting. I might even have a look at altering mine when I get a bit of spare time.
Couldn't see from pics if extensions required stock to be full length

Cockney1

Can they be chopped or extensions removed to start from lower height 0.6 is too high for me in a standard house
Not sure mate I haven’t personally looked at it with that in mind. They do a smaller non extendable one that’s 400mm.

I don’t really use it that often tbf but it does come in handy on some jobs, I can hit 3m high lids / walls off it no sweat mate.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Not sure mate I haven’t personally looked at it with that in mind. They do a smaller non extendable one that’s 400mm.

I don’t really use it that often tbf but it does come in handy on some jobs, I can hit 3m high lids / walls off it no sweat mate.
We've got a lovely little folding, rolling tower for any walls or ceilings that high.