Status
Not open for further replies.

adamd

Just got an email from Refina

Refina :
14'' s*p*r*lex
14'' Plazi
14'' S/s Trowel

Al this delivered for £76 .... bargin to be honest ... pity im only after a new s/s trowel to start breaking in as a spare

Its funnier that on the email it says

'If the skimming trowel you purchase does not have our REFINA logo on it, it is not an original s*p*r*lex skimming trowel'

All I can say is place your bets ... Nela v Refina .... 'the bout to knock the guy outttt '
HAHAHAHA

Looks like a great offer from them. Fair play!
Why the sudden drop in prices though. NELA sales must have hit hard :hueco:

The new NELA s*p*r*lex with our logo (lol) will be out in 2 weeks. New and improved, better out the box. Better build quality, no longer with the detachable handle lol!

But to be fair, as I say, the % of returns is minimal in total sales

#NELA

The new NELA s*p*r*lex with our logo (lol) will be out in 2 weeks. New and improved, better out the box. Better build quality, no longer with the detachable handle lol!

#NELA
I saw and used a Nela premium super flex 16 inch today ,I have to admit I quite liked it,nice bit of kit,

#NELA
im only tickling yer tits ryan..........:coffe:

marshalltown have the new duraflex on sale now so there will be a bit more competition for refina and nela.

I think no one will ever beat marshalltown ,but i can understand why people try New trowels out ,to be honest ,your not talking hundreds of pounds ,and if they work then great

I knocked my nela s*p*r*lex off my hop up last week bent the corner :-( this week dropped my refina s*p*r*lex bent the corner both from about 3ft up, hate how they bend so easy expensive week :-(

I knocked my nela s*p*r*lex off my hop up last week bent the corner :-( this week dropped my refina s*p*r*lex bent the corner both from about 3ft up, hate how they bend so easy expensive week :-(
The are 2mm thick so care and luck is required

I know mate, treat them better than missus haha, but banging m2 on rushing about I'm surprised they have lasted this long ;-) still I've dropped my tyzack and Marshall town trowels for years and a quick rub down and good as new

I know mate, treat them better than missus haha, but banging m2 on rushing about I'm surprised they have lasted this long ;-) still I've dropped my tyzack and Marshall town trowels for years and a quick rub down and good as new
Even the Marshall can be 'killed' lost a few around sockets and off scaffolds,

Status
Not open for further replies.