Great forum

S

Slothai

My first post just to say what a quality forum this is. I've been a lurker for a few months trying to get a bit of knowledge whilst I attempted to skim a few walls.

The threads ive read on this forum make my chuckle so much the Mrs had been looking at me funny.

Nearly all the threads end up with a bit of abuse and banter, even threats about fingering someone's Mrs arse :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the good work lads.

p.s. I nearly shunted a stationary vehicle today looking at bad rendering..:tonto:. There's some shockers by me, I'll try and grab a photo or 10 :)

I think I might be responsible for the Mrs arsehole fingering joke! :bananahappy: it's all banter buddy. Welcome to the jungle(y) and your Mrs was looking at you funny because she was thinking about me:burlas:

My first post just to say what a quality forum this is. I've been a lurker for a few months trying to get a bit of knowledge whilst I attempted to skim a few walls.

The threads ive read on this forum make my chuckle so much the Mrs had been looking at me funny.

Nearly all the threads end up with a bit of abuse and banter, even threats about fingering someone's Mrs arse :ROFLMAO:.

p.s. I nearly shunted a stationary vehicle today looking at bad rendering..:tonto:. There's some shockers by me, I'll try and grab a photo or 10 :)
Welcome along bud, what's the name mean?
Jam, marmalade or just butter?
Haven you ever been to Snowdownia?

Glad you like the forum :D

It's all about the banter
I think I might be responsible for the Mrs arsehole fingering joke! :bananahappy: it's all banter buddy. Welcome to the jungle(y) and your Mrs was looking at you funny because she was thinking about me:burlas:
look what I ffound

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_184936.jpg
    IMG_20190605_184936.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 168
Welcome along bud, what's the name mean?
Jam, marmalade or just butter?
Haven you ever been to Snowdownia?

The name dates back about 20 years to my 'gaming' days, when I wasted years of my life playing games on the PC and getting stoned. It started off as Sloth and kind of evolved...it sort of stuck...very boring I know :sleep:.

Marmalade with lashings of Lurpak on toasted tiger loaf.

Never been to snowdonia, although I do actually live in Wales. It's too close to Liverpool (Apparently they'd nick the salt off your chips up that way)