Grand prix weekend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you're going for a walk.........up a hill........with loads of trees ugh ugh

double yawn this has got to be the most boring overated sport, bunch of fast cars going round and round , just dont get it. but anyhoooo thats me any body else find it a double yawn.

^^^LOL........... I just don't get anything from watching a load of big kids in bigger go-karts going round and round and round. I must admit it will be slightly better on the telly than actually going there and watching it live:

"Oh, look, here they come"
3 seconds later "There they go"
Repeat about 100 times AND pay a couple of hundred quid for the privelage. Fcuk that.

True you love it or hate it, if you haven't watched it for a couple of years it's changed a bit schumachers still there but he doesn't win every race there 4-5 of them now competing

Then there's fleetwood mac the chain did anyone see the documentary?

and want to grow up to be site agents with 10 years of working in the rising damp industry :RpS_scared:

thieves and rapist site agents and rising damp people surely are the same people lol

True you love it or hate it, if you haven't watched it for a couple of years it's changed a bit schumachers still there but he doesn't win every race there 4-5 of them now competing

Then there's fleetwood mac the chain did anyone see the documentary?

what was the documentary about, fleetwood mac?

Yeah, love the F1.

They call it the thinking mans sport.........it's obvious why you heathens don't!

A mclaren will win this one i think.

The first 3 laps and the last 3 laps are the only bits worth watching, the laps in the middle are just dog s**t. hamilton just whines on about his pit crew.:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.