graco tmax 506

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

i use one of these:) or i will when the tips for it turn up, its been sitting in my living room by the table looking all shiny and new

apparently it sprays thin coat renders if you connect to a compressor but i got it for spraying multi finish and ready mixed plasters. take a look on youtube for it, it looks ok, fingers crossed

expecting the tip tomorrow, hopefully, but only doing little bits till end of next week so wont get chance to use it till then

yeah ...loads of greek and spanish fellas on youtube, it looks pretty str8 forward to be honest, its got a digital smart control box to tell you pressures and all kinds of boring stuff. famous last words

thought the graco machines were for textured paints such as high build etc possibly tyro but not sure if that will go through

all-wall sell them for spraying multi, graco reckon they will spray multi, plasterers i have spoken to have used them to spray multi and ready mixed plaster so i reckon they will (hopefully) spray multi and ready mixed . what makes you think it wont? you got me worried

lol. iv only ever seen them spray altek type products. its very thin and 100% lump free. i have no idea on multi and im not saying for one second that it wont. was just wondering who had said that it would

a couple of plasterers have used the 405 (earlier model with less power) to spray multi and 2 have used the 506 for multi, as long as its a bit wet and deffo no lumps but with my new 1800 watt refina mixer there shouldnt be any lumps lol. should have used it myself on job i should have started last week but couldn't start as i was off work puking everywhere and lost the job now so will have to wait for next sizeable one. i think i'll set up a few boards and have a play. blones put me onto a company local to me who do ready mixed alltek type stuff and they reckon the 506 is s**t hot so i hope they are right, gonna pop into see them

if it does spray it itll be nice. comes out in a nice fan. be careful not to make it too wet tho. i out a load through the ritmo far too wet and it almost killed it. took about 5 hours to go off and was peeling and stuff

not used it yet, i been roofing,rendering,boarding and bits of skimming so not been worth getting it out, sorting a loft conversion out so prob wont use it till after xmas now. pissed off that ive not had chance but hey ho thats life

sorry for late reply i been on me hols, it wasn't for me mate, seemed to block way too easy with skim,ended up with a solid jam in the pipes, blones said it would :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.