graco t max

Status
Not open for further replies.
spraying ready mixed plasters, they reckon you can spray multi with em as well and i heard you can use em for external stuff but i dont know

i've been interested in this machine aswell. Have emailed some companys for a demo dvd of it spraying multi but no replys.Can you make a vid for us when you get it big Ali ???

we had a guy come down to my mothers house and demo in the kitchen he was a yank called dan mills, it sprayed fast and quite nice and it sprayed the almost the width of a sheet of plasterboard but u gotta mix it first and its gotta be mixed really good coz any tiny lump will block it

The graco is a nice little machine but i think its too prone to blocking with multi, you would need some sort of filter on the hopper. The pre bagged plasters that are allready mixed are the niche for this machine. You can buy the PBP and spray them straight on the wall without the need for uni bond or bond it. Overskims can become a niche market quite quickly because you will do them faster and cheaper than a traditional overskim system, any left over can be pumped back into a tub with a lid and placed in storage.
The graco will also spray a texture finish with PBP that is seen all over europe and could be mistaken for woodchip paper. You can also spray texture finishes outside like pre mixed bucket coats, this is ideal for a tart up on some houses.
The PFT Ritmo is better for skim because you only drop the bag in and it gets mixed and conveyed to the wall and sprayed on. Plus it can do a whole lot more

yes! it uses a different pipe and gun, similar to the swing type gun. i suppose this would work better than the airless tip for spraying multi

at the price i payed and if its as quick as it looks i dont mind knocking it up myself, theres a mounting attachment that goes with it that allows you to clamp your mixer onto it so you can mix in the hopper but it would probably leave the odd lump , i think there is a filter built into the back end of the gun. time will tell if its any good, ill sort a vid out once i am sure i wont look like a t**t with it

only just seen your post about the ritmo used for 2 big ones.DOH. dont think my mrs would be too chuffed if i bought one of them as well would she?

I'm going to buy one of those ickle baby cordless spray guns for doing the corners with drywall sealer. Will save loads of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.