Government financial assistance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

What assistance have you had (or applied for but waiting) from the Government so far? Tick all that

• None.

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Small business rate relief grant.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Business loan.

• Universal credit.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Furlough scheme payment/s.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Self-employed profit based cash back.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Deferred VAT payment.

• Total voters
As much as it's b*ll***s these companies that don't need the money getting 10-25k you can't blame them for spending it on what they want if they don't need it for the business. It's another f**k up from the government, they should of at least made people get off their arse and apply for it, as most of the people that bothered to apply would actually need it

you letting ya renters off the rent considering your so well off or you still hitting them in the ribs for it ya big c**t
Lower than low you are,c'mon lads give me your £1m2..I could of just given you the guys number but il take £1m2 off each of you instead :risas: absoloute c**t you are

Mr Rich Tee, ill be getting 6k in June m8 already confirmed by my accountant. I don’t work for cash fella. I declare everything not like a lot of bandits on here
If your getting 6k then your full of shite what your earning cause you’d get nothing for what u claim u earn on here u dummy

Lower than low you are,c'mon lads give me your £1m2..I could of just given you the guys number but il take £1m2 off each of you instead :risas: absoloute c**t you are

how do you think business work you c**t.
I source the work and do the wages and the supervisor role and gonna pay them the same as me lmao, thick as s**t ain’t ya ..

Answers the question you let ya renters off ??? Your silence is golden . Scab c**t faced scab

U said yesterday u make a bag a month off that fat cuntt u put on here, you’ve said many times how much u piss a week, your a joker @lurpak sort this cunnt out
Yeah of both they lads if there in i do, I’m not working all the time on trowel as sorting s**t out and attending meetings and have lot do time off to care for my kids when Mrs is at work. Sort me out ? For what ? Typing words on the internet you clown

how do you think business work you c**t.
I source the work and do the wages and the supervisor role and gonna pay them the same as me lmao, thick as s**t ain’t ya ..

Answers the question you let ya renters off ??? Your silence is golden . Scab c**t faced scab
Or ye let renters off wen I put £20k down on each house as a deposit..hmmmm..your a low life scab big nosed c**t..supervisor my arse,your just a sub contractor taking money out of other plasterers pockets,you scab c**t :coffe: bet you dont even clear £50k a year

Good point @Ritch made..if you make that much,and off your (4) lads you've got working for you:risas: how are you getting £6k back you lying scab c**t? Explain that one to me?

Or ye let renters off wen I put £20k down on each house as a deposit..hmmmm..your a low life scab big nosed c**t..supervisor my arse,your just a sub contractor taking money out of other plasterers pockets,you scab c**t :coffe: bet you dont even clear £50k a year

Lmao you funny man. Scum bag scab not letting he’s renters off during a global pandemic , absolute s**t house selfish c**t

Good point @Ritch made..if you make that much,and off your (4) lads you've got working for you:risas: how are you getting £6k back you lying scab c**t? Explain that one to me?

looooooool when have I saidI have 4 blokes??

had 2 lads come and go over last few years on the big jobs as when needed you absolute turds

Lmao you funny man. Scum bag scab not letting he’s renters off during a global pandemic , absolute s**t house selfish c**t
:risas: :risas: funny you are..c'mon c**t,you lying about what you earn? How are you getting help off the government if your earning that much? C'mon you c**t explain? Your just a sub contractor,and justifying it to yourself for robbing £1m2 off your mates,you low life scum

:risas: :risas: funny you are..c'mon c**t,you lying about what you earn? How are you getting help off the government if your earning that much? C'mon you c**t explain? Your just a sub contractor,and justifying it to yourself for robbing £1m2 off your mates,you low life scum

because I’ve filled a tax return for the 3 years and I have a lot of time off to look after my kids, after for personal reasons like knee surgery holidays etc . I don’t got to work 365 a days year m8 I ain’t a sad git

Just dont pretend you earn more than me big nose..I deal in facts,your the one that started with billy big bolloxs read back

mate I couldn’t care less what you earn , or anyone else’s earns. I was just ribbing you up saying one of my lads earn more then you, you can’t take the banter and start dropping ya renters money in to it , so who’s billy big b*ll***s now, pot kettle black c**t.

now text ya renters and tell them your gonna let them off this months rent:p

well your getting you back wet over posts ona Internet forum
Call me a c**t,if you think I'm angry that's fine,havnt slightly raised my temper where I'm sat,quite funny tbh u just thought u earned more read back you scab c**t,ull see who 1st brought c**t into it and money.u c**t.i was just making a factual statement.bet your lass is well bored of you you left looney scab face c**t :sisi:

Call me a c**t,if you think I'm angry that's fine,havnt slightly raised my temper where I'm sat,quite funny tbh u just thought u earned more read back you scab c**t,ull see who 1st brought c**t into it and money.u c**t.i was just making a factual statement.bet your lass is well bored of you you left looney scab face c**t :sisi:

not lowering myself to your level no more. Odious little troll .
Let them off the rent fella, do the right thing

Scab c**t you know I'm right that's why,you havnt got a case.dont bring money into it again cock nose without having it behind you..goodbye scab

don’t be ridiculous fella . You ain’t right . Your rinsing your renters . Absolute scumbag, also read back the thread I said one of my lads prob earns more then you. That’s what was said and yes I did call you a c**t because you are a jumbo c**t

don’t be ridiculous fella . You ain’t right . Your rinsing your renters . Absolute scumbag, also read back the thread I said one of my lads prob earns more then you. That’s what was said and yes I did call you a c**t because you are a jumbo c**t
Tell you what big nose,you give all earnings you've made off your lads since there have started and il give all tenants rent relief until this is over?