Government financial assistance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

What assistance have you had (or applied for but waiting) from the Government so far? Tick all that

• None.

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Small business rate relief grant.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Business loan.

• Universal credit.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Furlough scheme payment/s.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Self-employed profit based cash back.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Deferred VAT payment.

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23452

By all means comment, but it's probably best to just tick the choices rather than make public what you've had.

I feel for anybody having to apply for UB credit, you've got to be pretty near the breadline to qualify.

End of June before the self employed get a penny. Just heard it on the BBC radio propaganda

Some will be lucky money will go straight in,some like me will have to have the f**k*r..@owls has your furlough payments gone into your bank?

Are they paying that straight away or back dating like UK

All paid, virtually from the get-go.

If you've asked people to stop working, they're not going to if you don't stump up straight away.

People gotta eat.

I've got to say that Ireland's response to all this has been excellent.

Only one day of panic buying before people relaxed. A lot of volunteering done, including by me, very little complaining and proper guidelines.

As I said, the PM here is a doctor so he's taken it very seriously. He says no pub until there's a vaccine.

Unlike Pump who has suggested drinking bleach with a UV light up your arse.

If you've asked people to stop working, they're not going to if you don't stump up straight away.

People gotta eat.

Only one day of panic buying before people relaxed. A lot of volunteering done, including by me, very little complaining and proper guidelines.

As I said, the PM here is a doctor so he's taken it very seriously. He says no pub until there's a vaccine.

Did you say irish PM was a doctor steve

Should of done same here tbh,bolloxs how there expect people to go 3 months without pay,what there meant to do,get a loan then pay interest on that f**k*r

People gotta eat.

Cant disagree with any of that pal!

For what its worth I initially thought the uk goverment was doing a good job though I feel theyve lact direction after a couple of weeks in and think theve been a shower of shite last few weeks.

There you go @Nath80 @Ashleymcduff hows that for yer?

3767EDDD-3B2F-48FF-8112-F172EAA2A494.jpeg

Had this through the letterbox today. Note point 3. All you lucky Checkatrade members are about to get financial support...wonder how much? :)