Got skim set up...yeeesss

Members online

I haven’t used mp finish nor bg spray finish,so can’t really help with the striping. Did you sponge it? Think it’s part of the process on bg video on utube.
Am I correct in thinking your machine is an eze?
Does that use a rotor/stator?
I’ve seen that gun before, ive ordered a different type of gun from abroad .
Hoping that will help with overspray. I’ll let you know if it works out.

I haven’t used mp finish nor bg spray finish,so can’t really help with the striping. Did you sponge it? Think it’s part of the process on bg video on utube.
Am I correct in thinking your machine is an eze?
Does that use a rotor/stator?
I’ve seen that gun before, ive ordered a different type of gun from abroad .
Hoping that will help with overspray. I’ll let you know if it works out.
Not seen the sponging vid mate tbh. Only the ones using spats/trowels.
Yeah I use the EZE which has a rotor/stator. You get a new one in the skim kit from P1SS.
The spray pattern if possible needs to be oval not round imo. I've got an earlex paint gun that will go oval but not this...

Maybe wait for a convenient easy wall to practice on. Getting the mix right in terms of wetness and how well mixed, nozzle, distance from the wall, air. It will take trial and error to get it right.

Most on machines for example have their mono come out at hand ball consistency then get blockages. So a learning curve.

Were you looking for one of these @CeeVee ?
Screenshot_20180508-212253.png

To be fair you should of chose an easier job for your first time and atleast handballed the gear to get an idea. I hope it works out xx

Ceevee I seen Ryan had a new spray end cap/gun that the thistle spray finish comes out in a straight line , don’t know if it’s out yet but would be great when it does , no overspray

Ps I f**k*d a mono job up today if makes you feel better

Anyhoo heres the gun...
View attachment 23290
No wonder you have a problem mate. Looking at the hose under the hop up I am surprised the walls are still standing:LOL:.
On a more serious note.....in your case should be team of 3 to make it work. I haven't tried airless, but definitely won't be spraying any finish..... again......no matter what everyone says:X3:

The reality of spraying gypsum internally is that its difficult to get right and its messy amd stressful. Thistle spray finish was the best of all the materials. We used to one coat and sponge and had to use plastic trowels to finish with other wise it would tear.

There are easier spray methods...

The reality of spraying gypsum internally is that its difficult to get right and its messy amd stressful. Thistle spray finish was the best of all the materials. We used to one coat and sponge and had to use plastic trowels to finish with other wise it would tear.

Hoping we find that out next Friday....

Airless Airless Airless

Oh cool should be a good show. When there notice how easy the machine is to use, the control of the spray, the minimal over spray and the lack of setup and clean down every day. We clean the machine through at the end of each job. Can be a couple of weeks.
You just turn up and spray from 8 till 4 none of this set time and clean through.