Got headache

Members online

No one is making you stay this is a plasterers forum not a whining moaning tele headed fucktard forum

Stop talking s**t then and stop calling people counts do you expect people to not give it back

With u lot

U
Whenever I get arrested I claim to be black British just to annoy the custody sergeant. Because I'm black if I say I'm black and that's all there is to it.
get arrested often? R u some kind of asbo chavy thug who thinks he’s a don lol

With u lot

Mate, my parents have got a serious headache with neighbours at mo. I just hope the neighbours have got a big enough pile of toilet paper and ice when our lawyers letter lands on their door mat. Now what’s your problem?

Mate, my parents have got a serious headache with neighbours at mo. I just hope the neighbours have got a big enough pile of toilet paper and ice when our lawyers letter lands on their door mat. Now what’s your problem?
No it ok, sorry to here about your parents,

Note worst then shitty neighbours. See it all time on jobs. Best mates till one decides to extend