GOODBYE

Members online

My comparisment, was only as there both well supported clubs within there own areas ... what's funny about that,
Tbf celtic has a larger appeal outside Glasgow than what Newcastle has outside Newcastle.

Tbf celtic has a larger appeal outside Glasgow than what Newcastle has outside Newcastle.
Not sure to be honest,
are you a Celtic fan? As a neutral an outsider looking in, I'd rate them at the same to watch to be honest, Celtic has more history but in the here and now, I'd watch them both in equal measure.

Not sure to be honest,
are you a Celtic fan? As a neutral an outsider looking in, I'd rate them at the same to watch to be honest, Celtic has more history but in the here and now, I'd watch them both in equal measure.
I am, and I know a lot more celtic supporters than Newcastle supporters, although you do get The odd ones. Leeds and villa are better supported here than Newcastle, from what I've seen. And they aren't massively supported.

So how many Protestants do you know that support Celtic ? And vice Versa that can live happily in their communities. ?
Already said I go to games with protestants and where I'm from has one catholic school and loads of Protestant ones yet all you see is Celtic strips everywhere. Your bringing religion into it because of the Celtic rangers thing and to try get a reaction, it's what you do on here. A professional troll.

Already said I go to games with protestants and where I'm from has one catholic school and loads of Protestant ones yet all you see is Celtic strips everywhere. Your bringing religion into it because of the Celtic rangers thing and to try get a reaction, it's what you do on here. A professional troll.

So if the pope come out as a rangers fan it wouldn't be a problem?

Maybe a problem to gers fans, as they go on about hating him so much, but don't think it will influence too many celtic supporters.....

I strongly suspect it would greatly upset the Celtic supporters much more than gers fans

I strongly suspect it would greatly upset the Celtic supporters much more than gers fans
I'll take the bait then:rebotando:....you lived in Coatbridge for half an hour and now your an expert in all things celtic and religion, sectarianism?
Give your brain a day off.. You numbskull :risas::risas:

Religion was discussed this morning but still you keep piping up with it as you know someone will bite if you keep the pressure on. Goodnight gordon

I'll take the bait then:rebotando:....you lived in Coatbridge for half an hour and now your an expert in all things celtic and religion, sectarianism?
Give your brain a day off.. You numbskull :risas::risas:

Longer than half hour, but family have and do lived there all their life's.