Goodbye England for now

Members online

Mcgeogs

I've been over working in England now since mid October.
Which has seen me travel from Birmingham,Huddersfield,LiverpoolLondon. Currently in Reading working.
I commute back home every second weekend.
I'm heading home now in 6 weeks for the summer holidays as my girls are off school.
Just like to say this page has been really helpful. I've got a few weeks work out of it when I've been quiet.

Last edited:
A lot of good eggs on here who help each other out. Especially those who join in the threads etc. Nothing worse than a newbie 1st post "Got any work" at least introduce yourself ffs?? Plus any milf pics always win favor...... Well they do with me anyway

Which has seen me travel from Birmingham,Huddersfield,LiverpoolLondon. Currently in Reading working.
I'm heading home now in 6 weeks for the summer holidays as my girls are off school.
Just like to see this page has been really helpful. I've got a few weeks work out of it when I've been quiet.
Good luck bud

Just like to say this page has been really helpful. I've got a few weeks work out of it when I've been quiet.

good to hear we have been of use to you :D Have a good summer :D

The north of Ireland,Derry city
I'll hopefully be back early/mid September when my girls are back at school.
Don't think it's fair that you rub it in that you take all the wonga and then have a nice cushty summer, b@stard:boxeador:(y)