Good Skimmer required in Midlands

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggy

Rates please for a complete house skim in Coventry just off M6 Junction 3

Ceilings some just boarded others overskim on good background.

All walls have been stripped and dot and dabbed.

I have been plastering for 30 years but injury has ruled me out so no chancers please only first class spreads.

Should be ready in about a week.

Thanks

once everyone is back from the pub later im sure someone will bite your arm off mate.c'mon everybody!60 minute makeover:RpS_lol:

i wouldnt give a rate without seeing the job mate, no good in me saying £Xm2 if its all fiddly bits etc. i'm only in exhall so i could pop round and have a look if you'd like?

im only 20 mins away so if u wanted another price give us a ring.would wana see the job aswell though 07876 043418 cheers

I have been plastering for 30 years but injury has ruled me out so no chancers please only first class spreads.

Thanks
Your on the ball pal, why do it yourself when you can get some desperado to do it for you:RpS_biggrin:

Desperado?! Lol you really think I'm gonna do it if he's offering silly money? If people want a decent job they are prepared to pay decent money and considering aggy is a spread he'll know exactly what the score is. I'm a regular poster on here and have worked with several people off the forum. so would I risk leaving a dodgy job just to end up getting slagged off on here?

RE: Cov Job

Thanks

Hi Aggy, Steve in Leicester. 20 years exp all aspects of plastering. Price for Coventry job. £3.50 per metre Labor. I Only leave a quality finish none of this in and out rubbish. Hope your injury is not to bad cheers Steve

Hi Aggy, Steve in Leicester. 20 years exp all aspects of plastering. Price for Coventry job. £3.50 per metre Labor. I Only leave a quality finish none of this in and out rubbish. Hope your injury is not to bad cheers Steve
as if you are worrying about his 'injury':RpS_lol:

£3.50 a metre labour only...give us a job mate :RpS_thumbsup:

Bit of a p1ss take here I think. Beddy is established on here as a spread. The others are relatively unknown and just jump in like Polish lemmings. I do, very cheap boss

This is exactly why I don't post on here. As a relatively unknown from the comment above , I do a good job at a fair price I am neither cheap nor polish but have been pre judged as I am not a frequent poster on the forum.And for the record I have not received a call either,so have not taken any work away from any body that is a established member of the forum.

I agree with you Shewy.

First time i have posted on here and last can't be doing with the s**t comments....like my ip address what's that got to do with anything ?

It's like meet the fockers on here and were obviously not in the inner sanctum.

If you can get around tomorrow or Saturday you are welcome to price the job mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.