good internal trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Someone posted a link on here about an internal trowel which doesn't scrape the wall as your using it. Can you repost the link? I have a MT one already and thats shite

get this one

Marshalltown Corner Trowel Thin Internal Hand Tools 24D | eBayot this one

Marshalltown 23D Plasterers Internal Corner Trowel | eBaynd file the top corners round

Like beddy says, just cut the corners round/straight enough they dont dig in, you only need enough of the trowel to push the gear into the corner anyway, I cant remember last time I used mine, prefere doing it without.

I got one of these, fkin hate it:RpS_thumbdn:

marshalltown-internal-corner-trowel-stainless-steel.jpg

Ive got one of the marshaltown ones but never use it. Years a go there was a whs one that was pretty good they were a lot smaller than the ones you see now but aint seen one in years.

mine is 90 deg spunk its only 2"x2" but its the nuts like gibbo says its solid an not flimsy ive had it bout 5years now an love it great for all the wet angles

my angle trowel i think is a goldblaht .iv,e had it that long i cant remember if that is what it realy is called but i wouldnt swop it for anything.... can anybody comfirm there is or was such a company as goldblaht.,

my angle trowel i think is a goldblaht .iv,e had it that long i cant remember if that is what it realy is called but i wouldnt swop it for anything.... can anybody comfirm there is or was such a company as goldblaht.,

I'm not of your spelling but yes there is such a company, I have one of their drywall hammers. Personally I use a Marshalltown 103 degree and find it excellent. I don't bother cutting or filing the corners but just bend them in a little, only takes 5 seconds on a new trowel.

They look mint bod Josh was using a spat With the handle on an angle let him know nest time you see him he can't get hold of any

Status
Not open for further replies.