Good fight

Fair play to McGregor, explosive vicious win.
Cerrone isn’t a walk in the park either iv been a cowboy fan for years, I’m a bit gutted for him it didn’t go a few rounds

Paid to cover up. He’s never quit like that in his career. People called it pre-fight.

Hope it isn’t true. All will be revealed on his Next bout if it’s against masvidal

Fair play to McGregor, explosive vicious win.
Cerrone isn’t a walk in the park either iv been a cowboy fan for years, I’m a bit gutted for him it didn’t go a few rounds
Glad he won but when I was expecting a bit of a battle tbh.

Paid to cover up. He’s never quit like that in his career. People called it pre-fight.

Hope it isn’t true. All will be revealed on his Next bout if it’s against masvidal
Judging by that masvidal would smash him up

Fix
Cost my mate £6k for the trip to see this panto imagine ! Hahaha

Your welcome

Connor makes ufc millions, cowboy is a ufc company man and is on the way out, it’s not a massive stretch of the imagination to say that there could have been a discussion about going down as early as possible. Look how long cowboy lasted against Fergusan then compare that to this morning. Khabib, Fergusan, geathje are the ones that really count.

Payoff, fix what a load of b*ll***s! Lol. Cowboy had his nose bust and eye smashed to bits with a shoulder come on who does that. The head kick put him out on his feet then he got pounded while he tried to cover up. McGregor looked a beast!

Payoff, fix what a load of b*ll***s! Lol. Cowboy had his nose bust and eye smashed to bits with a shoulder come on who does that. The head kick put him out on his feet then he got pounded while he tried to cover up. McGregor looked a beast!
Your probably right but I have a deep distrust in these organisations that make billions of pounds and want to continue to do so.

Mate I wanted that result too. Loved it. Just a few things is like hmmm. Cowboys had way worse and recovered or at least f**k**g fought back.

I hope it’s all real tho. We’ll soon find out

Your probably right but I have a deep distrust in these organisations that make billions of pounds and want to continue to do so.
There is a ton of corruption in all sports mate. I’ve been watching all the press conferences and build up to this one, and there has been a noticeable difference about McGregor’s attitude especially to the fans. No fix for me on this one!

There is a ton of corruption in all sports mate. I’ve been watching all the press conferences and build up to this one, and there has been a noticeable difference about McGregor’s attitude especially to the fans. No fix for me on this one!

That’s because he’s dropped the act. Doesn’t need to do it anymore, minted. His real self seems genuine as f**k. Just look how he went to donald after.

all I’m saying it donald just gave up. Get paid to get battered for 3 rounds or 40 secs.. end of career, last fight, 3rd consecutive loss.. underdog.. he’s got a family

Mate I wanted that result too. Loved it. Just a few things is like hmmm. Cowboys had way worse and recovered or at least f**k**g fought back.

I hope it’s all real tho. We’ll soon find out
Watch it again mate it was a fast, calculated and vicious attack from the start. First punch McGregor threw a straight left with so much force that when cowboy ducked it McGregor nearly flew over the top of him. Lol

Watch it again mate it was a fast, calculated and vicious attack from the start. First punch McGregor threw a straight left with so much force that when cowboy ducked it McGregor nearly flew over the top of him. Lol

watched it live and again a few times today. Not taking anything away from mcg.

That’s because he’s dropped the act. Doesn’t need to do it anymore, minted. His real self seems genuine as f**k. Just look how he went to donald after.

all I’m saying it donald just gave up. Get paid to get battered for 3 rounds or 40 secs.. end of career, last fight, 3rd consecutive loss.. underdog.. he’s got a family
Cowboy has been in enough fights to know when he’s beat mate! That head kick had him out on his feet then he tried to cover up. Against Ferguson he went back to his corner with a broken nose and blew it so his eye popped up like a balloon, fight got stopped! apparently a school boy error he called it? It’s an easy get out when he knew he was getting battered!

Who stayed up to watch it ? I tried as was highlight of my week but fell sleep knackered, watched it on YouTube while having morning coffee at 9.30 instead

He definitely took a dive
What fooking idiot has zero defence
Cerrone Never wanted to win that is why this was the outcome

Your welcome

His hands were down when that kick came in, can’t understand why a veteran like cowboy would drop his guard like that especially so early in the fight. If that first shoulder rocked him then get out the clinch, he seemed to welcome them shoulders, bizarre fight. I’ve followed Connor for a long time and while his recent antics pissed me off I really do want him to come back stronger and better and beat khabib.

Just feel strange. Maybe not a pay off but he might have got overwhelmed and thought f**k this.. cover up till herb stops it
I think the shoulders in the clinch threw him off, most feel safe from conor in the clinch, then the speed and that head kick f**k*d him up. He covered up and tried to think of what to do. Before he knew it he’d been stopped

His hands were down when that kick came in, can’t understand why a veteran like cowboy would drop his guard like that especially so early in the fight. If that first shoulder rocked him then get out the clinch, he seemed to welcome them shoulders, bizarre fight. I’ve followed Connor for a long time and while his recent antics pissed me off I really do want him to come back stronger and better and beat khabib.
Can’t see him ever beating khabib

Can’t see him ever beating khabib
Someone has to, wrestling is killing the ufc, no one wants to watch it. Stand up striking is what everyone wants. It’s ok when it occasionally goes to ground but when it happens at the start of each round I lose interest in the fight and end up on my phone or something. Saying that it’s something I’d love to be able to do