Good day

Members online

Since we spend a 1/3 of our life in bed it's amazing how few put any importance on what they sleep on and the effects of restless nights.

Sounds like a great day if the Sparky plays ball.... Hope you didn't fill his boxes and you played nice :)
If they're tucked in they always get cleaned out nicely.
Ps I didn't do the screeding :D

Attachments

• 1480023449970.jpg
    1480023449970.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 265
Some old biddy says, "get good shoes, and a good bed, ....your often in one or the other"
A really good mattress has helped my aches and pains.

yup agree with that... most people will happily drop £3k on a sofa and not spend any money on a bed... best purchase is the right bed

I've not long spent near a bag of sand on a mattress after years of back pain, I'd never of even thought of spending that much on a mattress or bed but it's been the best investment I've ever made every morning I wake up refreshed instead of stuck in the fetal position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not long spent near a bag of sand on a mattress after years of back pain, I'd never of even thought of spending that much on a mattress or bed but it's been the best investment I've ever made every morning I wake up refreshed instead of stuck in the fetal position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup we are in the same boat on that front

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Missed my flight last night, all good now though only had to fork out £150 extra for another this morning, thanks anyway to all the bob stain T***s driving around Birmingham yesterday

You T***s :endesacuerdo:
Have a great day

Missed my flight last night, all good now though only had to fork out £150 extra for another this morning, thanks anyway to all the bob stain T***s driving around Birmingham yesterday

You T***s :endesacuerdo:
Have a great day
Missed one couple months back spent 11hrs in gatwick started to feel like tom hanks in that film "the terminal":(

has anyone got the memory foam one I'm after a new one myself
I have memory foam bed DuPont , your best to go to decent bedding centre and lie on a few . Don't forget decent bedding when treating yourself Egyptian cotton sheets etc(y)
Everyone's different but a good bedding centre will talk you through what's best for you,with of course trying a few out.