Gonna get some hate for this

Members online

megamix

Ok just popped my sponge cherry . Had a couple of walls to pva and skim in a old farmhouse , walls bumpy as hell and different backgrounds. Anyway wacked it with MT then over with speedskim . Quick sponge then finished with super flex. Got to admit looks mint and took some effort out the process . So come on lads let’s hear it .

Ok just popped my sponge cherry . Had a couple of walls to pva and skim in a old farmhouse , walls bumpy as hell and different backgrounds. Anyway wacked it with MT then over with speedskim . Quick sponge then finished with super flex. Got to admit looks mint and took some effort out the process . So come on lads let’s hear it .
Done it myself, not as a rule but has got its uses, as in the kind of wall you just described, prefer to finish it with mt then flex trhough. No shame in my book .

Make yourself a carpet float, way better than any sponge float.
You're welcome.

Attachments

• 20190916_131758.jpg
    20190916_131758.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 185
giphy (10).gif

Rough cu nt

Rough cu nt
Mate i used to say that . Years ago we did a new school spraying one coat plaster . The method was to spay , straight edge , spat , sponge , finish . If it’s good enough for knauf then it’s giod enough for multi
Finish.

That Guinness look lovely. When it's good it's a nightmare. Will you not have one more for the road. Can't tell you the trouble that stuffs got me into.

Mate i used to say that . Years ago we did a new school spraying one coat plaster . The method was to spay , straight edge , spat , sponge , finish . If it’s good enough for knauf then it’s giod enough for multi
Finish.
Pulling your leg mate