golf betting massive offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Mate told me about paddy power offer on the golf so I rang up registered and placed a bet. They have triple odds and paying top seven places on each way on the open before it all starts. Max bet 50 quid or 25 each way. I got 25 each way on Rickie Fowler at 33/1. They triple the bet so my account shows 3 bets at this price. Great offer and worth a punt

0800 056 5285

When they ask where you heard the promo offer tell them it was o talk sport radio

five minutes away from me the open. going down there on friday to mingle. its crazy. the council have been out cleaning and painting. you never see them the rest of the year. took a slow drive past last night just loads of tools looking important with daft clothes on. i;m going to spoons it will be the only place that dont hike the prices up.

not really, rob. some people like to think they are, but they **** like the rest of us

someone who hasn't got class is rory. what a prick. got that fella dragged out the grounds for shouting after hed already played his shot. ignored the young lad who wanted an autograph on the way in. then asked the staff to remove some others from the compound. get over yourself you jumped up prick.

Well I'm happy. Got a return of £643 back for fowler coming second. Hope someone else had a go on him

Status
Not open for further replies.