Going multiple trowel mad!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
That's it im going trowel crazy think I used 4 different trowels not including small stuff for the fiddly bits yesterday...

wouldn't mind but there was only a couple of bags worth of skim to put on!!!

I recon any time I think that I save I loose by having to piss about cleaning all these bloody trowels and now with all these flexi/plaza/speedy fandangles I just touch my walls earlier and more often im sure I do!!!!

ahhhhh.... how I long for the old days just me and my old 13" stainless the waits inbetween trowels the anticipation of wether youd feck the wall up or not if to early/late...

its got sooooo much easier yet more complicated this plastering malarkey!!!

That's it im going cold turkey going the whole of February using just 1 13" ss trowel!

Come on join the zombie reverlution with me!!!!!!:RpS_biggrin:

nope! anything to make my working life easier, if I only did odd wall I would join you but im chasing the pound day in day out,
can we have a review or a blog to see how your month go's please?

@casplas...hehe that's actualy a good idea!!!....:RpS_thumbup:

Ive got to say though theres absoloutley nooooooooo way im excluding ceilings first 2 passes with speedy ont pole coz that would be just madness!!!!:RpS_blushing::RpS_crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it im going trowel crazy think I used 4 different trowels not including small stuff for the fiddly bits yesterday...

I recon any time I think that I save I loose by having to piss about cleaning all these bloody trowels and now with all these flexi/plaza/speedy fandangles I just touch my walls earlier and more often im sure I do!!!!

ahhhhh.... how I long for the old days just me and my old 13" stainless the waits inbetween trowels the anticipation of wether youd feck the wall up or not if to early/late...

That's it im going cold turkey going the whole of February using just 1 13" ss trowel!

Haha pi55er, id love to try it but dont think i could just use one trowel!

I have gone 29 years with a single trowel ,now I use at least 2 trowels and a spat/speedskim to boot, that's just skimming but its easier on my body and that's what matters to me :RpS_thumbsup:

Been plastering 29 years now and only 2 months ago got a s*p*r*lex coz i thought "can't be that much better than the old stainless" oh my days it's like pinching money, i want a bigger one and one of those speedskim thingys now, if it could cook id make love to it and make it my wife :)

its easy to fall into all the forum bullshite , its not your fault , basically its skimming its not hard to do

Some people make it look hard :RpS_scared::RpS_thumbup:
they sure do , but thats life in the trade , just got to get on with it , and take no notice of those who try to make you think that you need shite that you dont need .

church;84304I said:
they sure do , but thats life in the trade , just got to get on with it , and take no notice of those who try to make you think that you need shite that you dont need .
Am I getting mixed signals or are u coming on to me
This needs to stop! I told u last time girth is everything to me!!!:flapper:

My brother is designing a trolley type carrier to put buckets sheets drill and all the trowels on that will fit up the stairs as well so u only have to make one trip in a house with all your clobber and one trip back to the van for the gear...if that helps u can still keeps all the trowels...

My brother is designing a trolley type carrier to put buckets sheets drill and all the trowels on that will fit up the stairs as well so u only have to make one trip in a house with all your clobber and one trip back to the van for the gear...if that helps u can still keeps all the trowels...

Lol

Dont bother. Ive already invented the beddybarrow

Attachments

• 1422795605706.jpg
    1422795605706.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 223
I'm thinking strongly about getting 1 of those nela super flex trowels 16-4 are they really worth it are they less stress on yr arms act elbows are starting to give serious bother how do they compare to marshelltown

Status
Not open for further replies.