Going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

leebo02

who do you think will go down from the premiership,, lets see who gets it right,, im sticking with the three that are there now,, Sunderland,, Fulham and palace

west brom, west ham , and palace. please let it be west ham with big sam and the sunday spurt bloke

maybe you could start another thread on muff diving,, not sure witch section it should go in though

As long as yorkshires finest the super owls finish above Leeds in the premier b league that will be a good season for me.

As long as yorkshires finest the super owls finish above Leeds in the premier b league that will be a good season for me.

It wouldn't be difficult marra .................. I like how you had to explain who Yorkshires' finest are though :RpS_lol:

he was never going to get to be an england regular playing up there. but now hes down south hes just blended in with the other average players.

Norwich were piss poor yesterday, its Norwich Fulham and cardiff for me, I think palace will have enough as tony pulis is worth 6 points to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.