Going back to wet plastering

Members online

Every one job on f**k**g site got easy I have go harder
When plastering a new house out we have it get over sparky s**t
Plumber s**t
Bricki s**t
Joiner s**t then make the wall good for kitchen fitter the wall good for the tiler then we have to leave it nice for the f**k**g pianter then we have to clean house out for the lab f**k me all for 2.50 a meter

Times have changed Andy.
They did a long time ago...(y)(y)
Algeeman this is it ,bricki just has to worry about is wall,sparki just has to worry about puting is cable to wall plumber just has to worry about were is pipes or going ,these trade don't have to worry about getting over thing and making it look perfect, we have to thing about every trade for 2.50 a meter

Algeeman this is it ,bricki just has to worry about is wall,sparki just has to worry about puting is cable to wall plumber just has to worry about were is pipes or going ,these trade don't have to worry about getting over thing and making it look perfect, we have to thing about every trade for 2.50 a meter

I've just adapted to it Andy mate.
Stick to deadlines try keeping 1 step ahead.
Throw a few fuucks into the joiners every now and then to keep them on their toes make sure it sprays right.
You won't get plots to yourself you'll get the site to yourself.

@Andy g my biggest problem is eating half a big cheese cake at 10pm.....falling asleep then waking back up at 12 wired on cake lol.
Then sleep in everyday lol (y)(y)(y)

I've just adapted to it Andy mate.
Stick to deadlines try keeping 1 step ahead.
Throw a few fuucks into the joiners every now and then to keep them on their toes make sure it sprays right.
You won't get plots to yourself you'll get the site to yourself.
You spray

Times have changed Andy.
They did a long time ago...(y)(y)
Can remember when plasterers used ready mixed sand and cement, uesd to fill 10 tubs up out slde plot and this would not set for 3 day that was good s**t just wheelbarrow in and get on with walls god it up stairsbut no mixing to do , asuwere

Can remember when plasterers used ready mixed sand and cement, uesd to fill 10 tubs up out slde plot and this would not set for 3 day that was good s**t just wheelbarrow in and get no with your walls no mixing to do, when up stairs put in hod and crack on