Goes around, Comes around

Friday's developments came after Boris Johnson warned earlier this week that the UK was at a "critical moment" in the battle with coronavirus.

The Prime Minister used a Downing Street press conference on Wednesday to urge people to follow rules aimed at curbing the spread of the virus and demonstrate "forbearance, common sense and a willingness to make sacrifices for the safety of others".

He warned that if the evidence required it "we will not hesitate to take further measures" that would "be more costly than the ones we have put into effect now".

"But if we put in the work together now, then we give ourselves the best possible chance of avoiding that outcome and avoiding further measures," he said.

Chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty meanwhile said the number of people in hospital was rising, particularly in hotspots, although the figures remained at a much lower level than the beginning of April.

"We are pointing out that the direction of travel for both hospitals and intensive care is going in the wrong direction, particularly in these areas that have seen rapid increases in cases," he said.

In a stark warning, Prof Whitty added: "We have got a long winter ahead of us".
Prof Whitty is a tosser, the winter will be the same as every other year in length.

We're all mask wearers. It delights me that people like you who detest doing what they are told and wearing one now has to wear one everywhere :)
It delights me I have given them nothing not one inch
I did not consent to anything

Name one person who sneezed on someone or shook someone’s hand & died

your welcome

It delights me I have given them nothing not one inch
I did not consent to anything

Name one person who sneezed on someone or shook someone’s hand & died

your welcome
But you still need to wear a mask :)
Or do the public a favour and just stay in your house. Either way the states controlling you:)

Seems strange that people can wholeheartedly throw themselves into what you're seeing as one camp or another.

One set of doctors who - as I have it (Witty and Smith etc,) are paid by governments etc are saying one thing.

Then on the other hand,

'Boots on the ground' doctors and staff with clinics and hospitals under their control in UK U.S and in Europe are saying often the contrary. Eriksen and those that are posting views and facts that don't make mainstream news. MSM (mainstream media) will not give them the air time.

You can be a sheep and call it a conspiracy theory. You can - and your welcome to, but remember you are a sheep.

I will sit back and listen to both, and definitely not call somebody that. Just because they are questioning something or anything. Especially when their pockets are not being lined.

Seems strange that people can wholeheartedly throw themselves into what you're seeing as one camp or another.

One set of doctors who - as I have it (Witty and Smith etc,) are paid by governments etc are saying one thing.

Then on the other hand,

'Boots on the ground' doctors and staff with clinics and hospitals under their control in UK U.S and in Europe are saying often the contrary. Eriksen and those that are posting views and facts that don't make mainstream news. MSM (mainstream media) will not give them the air time.

You can be a sheep and call it a conspiracy theory. You can - and your welcome to, but remember you are a sheep.

I will sit back and listen to both, and definitely not call somebody that. Just because they are questioning something or anything. Especially when their pockets are not being lined.
"'Boots on the ground' doctors and staff with clinics and hospitals under their control in UK U.S and in Europe are saying often the contrary"
Source for the claim?

Also for what reason would doctors paid by governments (I assume you're alluding to a conspiracy theory here) be saying things or made to say things that as a result are destroying the countries economy?

"'Boots on the ground' doctors and staff with clinics and hospitals under their control in UK U.S and in Europe are saying often the contrary"
Source for the claim?

Also for what reason would doctors paid by governments (I assume you're alluding to a conspiracy theory here) be saying things or made to say things that as a result are destroying the countries economy?
Daily mail readers don’t trust MSM

Source for the claim?

Eh?

Don't tell me you're that r******d?

Firstly source, again like last time "I am not here to educate you"
Go find ...

Secondly you think that the chief medical officer pays himself?

Eh?

Don't tell me you're that r******d?

Firstly source, again like last time "I am not here to educate you"
Go find ...

Secondly you think that the chief medical officer pays himself?
When you make a claim that doctors are often saying to the contrary you kind of need to back it up.
Again yes he's paid by the government, and your implying he may be lieing and instead of following science saying what the government are telling him to. Why would the government tell him to say something that cripples the economy and why would he say the government are not doing strict enough measures if he was their puppet?

If you're going to come up with some conspiracy theory it needs to at least follow some kind of logic

Or do the public a favour and just stay in your house. Either way the states controlling you:)
No need to wear a mask is only for submission end of
Fact If I ever faced hostility or abuse for no nappy on, I can report them for hate crime

ironic the people with the nappy& social distance & isolate & are living in fear are the onestesting + for that fake test
I actually am working for someone who tested + this week he is that much of a arsole
He tells me he will go in another room what absolute tool

Somehow it disappears when we work in the same house , we are drinking out of his cups will I die...
Anyone find a picture with bill gates in a nappy
I can not find one

your welcome

Last edited:
Fact If I ever faced hostility or abuse for no nappy on, I can report them for hate crime

ironic the people with the nappy& social distance & isolate & are living in fear are the onestesting + for that fake test
I actually am working for someone who tested + this week he is that much of a arsole

Somehow it disappears when we work in the same house , we are drinking out of his cups will I die...

your welcome
Soon find out

You are very very wrong no one has to wear a mask lol, people just choose to because they are weak and foolish.
It’s as clear as day on the government website.
you’re welcome

You are very very wrong no one has to wear a mask lol, people just choose to because they are weak and foolish.
It’s as clear as day on the government website.
you’re welcome
Wrong again. It's law now

Anyone find a picture with bill gates in a nappy
I can not find one

your welcome
Someone isn't going out much if you're not wearing a mask. However you want to Try and spin it your freedoms are being taken from you based on scientific evidence that disproves everything you say, and that pisses you off, which makes me happy :)

Or just considerate . I cant make head nor tales of it and had enough of it all and dont know what to believe .but if putting a mask on for 20 mins while I go in to supermarket may just save a life I can deal with that . Nothing to do with being weak or foolish

it’s law if you want to wear one, otherwise you don’t have too, it’s in black and white on the government website.
The list of exemptions is enormous just take your pick it’s that simple.
Lieing and saying you have asthma or the like doesn't mean it isn't law

When you make a claim that doctors are often saying to the contrary you kind of need to back it up.
Again yes he's paid by the government, and your implying he may be lieing and instead of following science saying what the government are telling him to. Why would the government tell him to say something that cripples the economy and why would he say the government are not doing strict enough measures if he was their puppet?

If you're going to come up with some conspiracy theory it needs to at least follow some kind of logic

I'm not saying it, doctors are (both sides). Therfore don't need to back anything.

No conspiracy theory, just questions as I have given both cases thought.

Remember who you are sheep!

I'm not saying it, doctors are (both sides). Therfore don't need to back anything.

No conspiracy theory, just questions as I have given both cases thought.

Remember who you are sheep!
You've implied doctors/scientists who are paid by government come up with different findings to those that aren't based on the same data. That's a conspiracy theory mate...

Or just considerate . I cant make head nor tales of it and had enough of it all and dont know what to believe .but if putting a mask on for 20 mins while I go in to supermarket may just save a life I can deal with that . Nothing to do with being weak or foolish

and as a result of your compliance now school children have to wear them as do shop workers, well done you.

science says they don’t work btw

and as a result of your compliance now school children have to wear them as do shop workers, well done you.

you have not read the rules around them have you
"There are some places where you must wear a face covering by law."
Literally the first sentence on gov website.
Its law, you can be fined. This isnt difficult

Tell me then why if it's a load of s**t would every country go on to lock down . Its gonna ruin alot of business

Tell me then why if it's a load of s**t would every country go on to lock down . Its gonna ruin alot of business

they didn’t, if you care to look those who locked down have worse deaths per million than this who did not.

"There are some places where you must wear a face covering by law."
Literally the first sentence on gov website.
Its law, you can be fined. This isnt difficult

no there isn’t, wearing a mask is voluntary.

if Somebody does not want to wear one the don’t have to, it’s that simple.

no there isn’t, wearing a mask is voluntary.

if Somebody does not want to wear one the don’t have to, it’s that simple.
Go on then, it's on the gov site in black and white after all apparently? Quite what it says.

I just did and proved you wrong