Goes around, Comes around

Members online

Ah but you came to his defence and tried to put a case in a rational way alluding that I was believing MSM and politicians whilst GPS was independent of thought , independent of a brain cell maybe

No.

I politely questioned your assertion that people who hold a differing opinion to your own, about current events, have a 'low IQ'.

And are you the arbiter of which snippets of 'science' pushed in the media are 'True'?

Are you the arbiter of which 'news' is 'Real', and which is 'Fake'?

Are you so certain that there are no currupt (or compromised, or threatened. or blackmailed, etc. etc.) scientists in the world?

Are you so certain that scientists never make honest mistakes with their research? How is it, then, that subsequent generations of scientists have uncovered errors in the work of those who went before them? This is a highly consistent theme in Science.

Are you so certain that there are no hidden agendas influencing what you read/hear/see in the media?

As I said earlier, I don't firmly stand on one side or the other with the current global situation, but neither do I unquestioningly believe what certain scientists/politicians/media corporations/doctors/academics proclaim to the masses. EVERY type of person, in EVERY profession, no matter how much you may revere them, has one or more colleagues who hold an identical qualification, but who hold differing opinions.
That’s why you get a consensus of opinions and proven facts and writings / thesis that’s back up by the worlds renowned experts , instead of the mish mash of conspiracies

No.

I politely questioned your assertion that people who hold a differing opinion to your own, about current events, have a 'low IQ'.
See , again you try to spin what I said , you’re trying hard to appear reasonable and intellectually capable and you’ll fool loads on here , basically you’re saying you don’t know anything

Sigh.

Good luck, John; I wish you well.
Thanks , I’m just expressing a view , mist on here stay silent , the rest just agree with the most vocal , it’s a pity , more people expressing themselves would make the forum better , the Fear of been torn apart is evident by the silenced

Ah but you came to his defence and tried to put a case in a rational way alluding that I was believing MSM and politicians whilst GPS was independent of thought , independent of a brain cell maybe

says the mask wearer, what scientific evidence has the government ever produced for the measures taken ? Yet you believe every word and do as they say

there iS no or ever was a pandemic not says me, facts say it. Now be a good boy and go and the wet bed before Hancock comes and tucks you in

And are you the arbiter of which snippets of 'science' pushed in the media are 'True'?

Are you the arbiter of which 'news' is 'Real', and which is 'Fake'?

Are you so certain that there are no currupt (or compromised, or threatened. or blackmailed, etc. etc.) scientists in the world?

Are you so certain that scientists never make honest mistakes with their research? How is it, then, that subsequent generations of scientists have uncovered errors in the work of those who went before them? This is a highly consistent theme in Science.

Are you so certain that there are no hidden agendas influencing what you read/hear/see in the media?

As I said earlier, I don't firmly stand on one side or the other with the current global situation, but neither do I unquestioningly believe what certain scientists/politicians/media corporations/doctors/academics proclaim to the masses. EVERY type of person, in EVERY profession, no matter how much you may revere them, has one or more colleagues who hold an identical qualification, but who hold differing opinions.
And we're onto conspiracy theories, didn't take long lol

See , again you try to spin what I said

Any rational person who reads this thread can draw their own conclusions about who is trying to spin what another person has said. By the way, there is an interesting topic in psychology, known as 'projection'.

basically you’re saying you don’t know anything

They may be or they may not be. None of us really knows, yet.

Congratulations. You got there eventually.

says the mask wearer, what scientific evidence has the government ever produced for the measures taken ? Yet you believe every word and do as they say

there iS no or ever was a pandemic not says me, facts say it. Now be a good boy and go and the wet bed before Hancock comes and tucks you in
We're all mask wearers. It delights me that people like you who detest doing what they are told and wearing one now has to wear one everywhere :)

You voted them in

And we're onto conspiracy theories, didn't take long lol

I didn't say one way or the other. I simply questioned if you are so CERTAIN that none of the academics or scientists you seemingly revere and/or idolise are as pure and innocent as the driven snow.

Instead of honestly addressing the question, you reacted with a catchphrase designed to conveniently dismiss the discussion.

You'll get your wish, so far as my participation in this discussion is concerned.

Good luck to you.

I didn't say one way or the other. I simply questioned if you are so CERTAIN that none of the academics or scientists you seemingly revere and/or idolise are as pure and innocent as the driven snow.

Instead of honestly addressing the question, you reacted with a catchphrase designed to conveniently dismiss the discussion.

You'll get your wish, so far as my participation in this discussion is concerned.

Good luck to you.
You must be a dream patient .

Attachments

• D0E5D993-0A01-45FC-9E30-8CAE41C950A5.jpeg
    D0E5D993-0A01-45FC-9E30-8CAE41C950A5.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Funny
Reactions: gps

Good luck to you.
You implied there may be blackmailed scientists in the world making stuff up and only their views are given the time of day and fed to the public by the media. But yeah, no talk of conspiracy theories