Goes Around comes around

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Some one clipped my wing mirror today when my van was parked up they didn’t stop looked at mirror could see the mirror glass hanging off and two bits of plastic on floor thought you w##ker, fuming,

On closer inspection of the incident thought might be ok as it looks like can push mirror glass back in , nice one , then picked up plastic and realised it wasn’t my plastic, lol mine was still all in tact , it was there’s

:cachetada:

080A445A-23D8-43FC-BFE3-6427D0F86246.png
4B6C3451-A472-4D84-B7EC-8AB5CF2AEB9D.jpeg

Happened me couple years ago I was going up a back road and some shattered mine, didn't even stop. Their's no doubt was fine.

Last edited:
I crashed into my neighbours car years ago when I was a student, scraped all up the side of theirs. Felt awful, found out which neighbour and knocked on, posted note apologising saying I'm at number ten etc. ..... never heard a peep out of them, clearly not arsed! Certainly does come around! I was honest and didn't get a bill!

I smashed a range rover wing mirror once. Thought...fook that and drove off :LOL:

Very irate bloke chased after me and ended up getting my reg...

Insurance company actually told me his claim was over £2500...
Obviously while his motor was being fixed he needed a top of the range replacement vehicle etc etc.

I smashed a range rover wing mirror once. Thought...fook that and drove off :LOL:

Very irate bloke chased after me and ended up getting my reg...

Insurance company actually told me his claim was over £2500...
Obviously while his motor was being fixed he needed a top of the range replacement vehicle etc etc.

You are lucky they did not screw you for a criminal conviction